Gray X Loke: Pillow Forts (REQUESTED)

Omg, omg, omg...

Edited 23/10/16

BEEN SO DAMN LONG

I will update an A/N because it is essential news :)

Mianhae for the like week late delay :(

Dedixated to Mewmew1224

It's gonna be real short because I need to do hw and shit like that

--0--

// THIRD PERSON POV \\

Gray and Loke sit in the guild, not talking to each other. Why? Even though they're boyfriends, they rather keep it a secret.

Now, Wendy, however. She knew about their secret.

She tried to keep it as best as a secret as possible but evidently failed as she pretty much blurted it out when the two were away on separate jobs. So, when the boys came back, they got a welcome celebration. And it was horrible.

A banner read: Congratulations on being happy with each other

'What the fuck. Bastards.' Gray whispers to himself. Loke approaches the guild doors from behind and sees Gray's back.

'Boo!' Loke sneaks up behind him and places his hands on Gray's shoulders.

'Babe?' Loke enters the guild and sees the banner too.

'What the fuck..?' Loke said too.

'How'd they even find out?'

'I don't know! I never told anyone.'

'Me neither.'

'Should we just go home? I don't wanna be asked questions. I want this to die down like Pokemon Go did.' (Sorry, I just had to. It's the truth)

*ARRIVES AT HOME BECAUSE I'M NOT BOTHERED TO TYPE AN AWKWARD SILENCE CONVO*

The two arrive at their small shared apartment and plop on the bed.

'That went horribly wrong.' Gray buried his face in a pillow.

'Yup.'

'How can you be so chill about this?'

'It's my... Job?'

'Ugh!' Gray sighs and just pouts in the pillow. Loke pouts as well and soon hears light snoring from Gray.

'Good, he's asleep.' Loke rises from the bed and steals as many blankets and pillows as he could from the neighbours.

'I hope they don't mind that they're cold in the middle of the night.'

Loke sets up a massive pillow and blanket fort, enough to fit a group of people. He lays out snacks and also some entertaining stuff. (Byuntae... If you thought wrong)

He awoke Gray from his peaceful slumber by poking him.

'Babe, babe, babe.' Loke gets a quiet hum as a response.

'Wake up~'

'What?' Gray rolls over so that his back is actually against the bed.

'I got a surprise for you.' Loke grabs his boyfriend by the hand and leads him to the living room, where the fort is set up. Gray stares in awe and shock as there were numerous pillows decorating the carpet.

'Where'd you get these pillows and blankets from? We barely have enough as it is.'

'Um...'

'Don't tell me you stole it?' Gray asks questioningly, with a hint of tease in his tone.

'Yeah...' Loke shyly admits it before Gray crawls into the fort.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

'Heartless bastard.'

'Hey! I did this for you!'

--0--

Wow, that sucked balls....

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter