Jackal X Reader: Bad Day (REQUEST)

Requested by TheFemaleStanford :)

Edited 21/8/16

Let's say that Jackal can turn his Bomb Curse off :)

Just so that no one gets blown to bits :D

-----

Y/N's POV

OK, so today been a pretty crap today, overall.

I was kicked out of my Guild, Lamia Scale for being a complete jackass and an annoying pain in everyone's necks. I also refused to do various things, so yeah, that was a very good reason to have me kicked out. I then accidentally killed a bird because I threw a stone at it, so I buried it. Thank God no one was looking.

I was about to go to my friend's house but then tripped and fell in the river. Since I carry spare clothes on me, I still went to my friend's house. When I knocked on the door, it broke and so I have to pay for her door. Great.

I then just decide to go home, because that's the place where everything gets buried. I open the door and hop in the shower, just to wash any dirt off of me and I broke the shower head and the tap burst off.

'What the fuck right now? I'm having a bad day and then this happens...'

'Y/N!' I hear outside of the bathroom. It's my boyfriend, Jackal.

'Yeah?'

'Come into our room when you're out, OK?'

'Yeah!' I just decide to dry myself off and put on my spare clothes from my bag. I exit the bathroom and walk up to my shared bedroom. I open the door to see rose petals on the floor and Jackal... Nowhere to be seen.

'Babe?'

'Boo!' I hear a voice behind me. I grab my bag and start whacking the person.

'H-Hey!'

'Jesus Christ, Jackal!'

'Well, hello, too!' He says sarcastically. I give a tooth grin and glare at him.

'What?' He asks.

'Nothing. Just had a really bad day today...' I flop down on the bed and I feel the bed dip beside me. He hugs my waist and pulls me closer to him.

'Looks like someone needs my hugs.' He buries his face in the crook of my neck and I just close my eyes.

-

When I wake up, I feel like all my stress has gone away. I open my eyes forcefully and think to myself.

'Am I dead? Because I can't feel anything in heaven, can I?'

My eyes light up with confusion. I decide to slap myself... Hard. I unwrap Jackal's hands from my waist and I walk to the bathroom.

I stare at myself in the mirror and see my baggy eyes. I ready my hand to slap myself.

'3.. 2... 1!' I slap myself as hard as I can.

'Motherfucker!' I yell out in pain. Footsteps rapidly rush out of the room and I see Jackal enter. He stares at me, holding at my cheek.

'What happened? Are you hurt? Who hurt you?'

'So I'm not in heaven.'

'What?'

'I thought I was in heaven so I decided to hurt myself, cuz you can't feel anything when you're dead.'

'Really, Y/N? Let me see your cheek.' A big, red imprint was placed on my cheek.

'Jesus, it stings.'

'I'm gonna go grab some ice.' 10 seconds later, Jackal comes back with some ice and presses it against my slapped cheek. After about 10 minutes, I've had enough of the ice coldness.

'OK, OK, I think I'm good.'

'NOPE!'

-0-0-

Yay! Request is done <3

Anyways, hope you liked it. If you didn't, that was alright, I thought it was a pretty shit imagine + the ending tho. It sucked.

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter