FTXR: (Late) NEW YEARS SPECIAL

OK, OK, I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING

WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T I BEEN UPLOADING

OK..

First off, since it was the New Year's period of time, I have to hang out with my family for a few days. I couldn't upload New Year Eve because my family and I had to go to this party until midnight-ish.

And then on New Years, I had to visit all of my old relatives. Like, visit relatives that were older than my parents.

Then a few days ago, my family had a road trip... (yay...(!))

So... 

Enjoy my shit-late-ass present XD

Y/F/T/BF = Your Fairy Tail boyfriend

Enjoy

--0--

THIRD PERSON POV

The whole guild gathered on New Year's Eve, arriving early in the morning to switch the decorations from Christmas to New Year decorations. The majority of the guild took down the Christmas tree, first, taking the shining baubles down and the golden star at the top.

The dragon slayers dragged the tree downstairs into the basement and stuffed it back into the box, along with the decorations.

'Now, for the New Year decorations.' Y/N said.

It took a few guild members to transfer all the New Year decorations upstairs.

While a third of the guild were taking down the Christmas decorations on the walls, another third was putting up the New Year decorations up. The other third helped Wendy paint a few of the decorations and the walls.

Once the decorations were up, half of the guild helped Mirajane and Master Makarov cook a New Year feast.

'This is starting to come together. Wow!' Wendy fangirled. Romeo slid right next to her and pulled her in for a hug.

'Aww, young love.' Y/N says and snaps a photo of the two youngsters.

'Y/N!' Wendy giggles.

'Here's your New Year present, Wendy.' Y/N hands Wendy a medium-sized white and brown teddy bear.

'He's so cute! Arigatou, Y/N!'

'No worries.' Y/N ruffles Wendy's hair and she runs over to Romeo.

'Y/N!' A familiar voice calls out to Y/N. It's Y/FT/BF.

'Y/FT/BF!' Y/N runs over to her boyfriend and she gives him a peck on his lips.

'Happy New Year!'

Y/N giggles. 'It's not New Years yet, baka...'

'Well, it always feels like a new year with you.' Y/FT/BF leans in and kisses Y/N.

'You're so damn cheesy.' Y/N mumbles against his lips. They both smile into the kiss and pull away.

'Oi, you two!' Makarov pops out of nowhere. 'If you're not doing anything, buy more food at the markets!' Makarov throws a packet of paper bags at the two.

Y/N giggles before dragging Y/FT/BF by the hand. The two run out the guild and the two go shopping for an hour.

'You wanna make a pie tomorrow?' Y/N asks her boyfriend.

'What kind of pie?'

'F/F?'

'You know if there's F/F pie, I'm down for it.'

'How about we bake a Sen-Pie?'

'Really, stop with your puns.' Y/N giggles.

-

The two run back to the guild and everyone starts setting up the tables.

'Whoa, this looks really good already.' Y/FT/BF says.

'I know, right?'

--

The tables are already set, covered with colourful napkins and lights.

The food is already set out in a buffet-style and everyone rushes to get food.

-

A clock reads 11:59 and with 10 seconds to go, Makarov starts a countdown.

'10'

'9'

'8'

'7'

'6'

'5'

'4'

'3'

'2'

'1'

'HAPPY NEW YEAR!' Every single guild member yells and celebrate.

Y/N was surprised with a passionate kiss from Y/FT/BF and everyone claps and cheers at the two.

'We are friends.'

'And we are family.

'Some may be lovers.'

'Some may be enemies.'

'But with that.'

'We are Fairy Tail!'

--0--

OK...

Late ass update again 

;-;

But, hopefully, you guys sorta enjoyed that

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter