Sting X Reader: Dragon Slayer Mating Season

Edited 13/5/16

-----

Your POV

Having to meet up with the Sabertooth guild master, uh... What was his name again?

Oh, right, Sting Eucliffe. So alone, walking down this path... I doubt there's gonna be anyone answering the door since some days, Sabertooth is more louder than Fairy Tail... Some days....

Upon arrival at the Sabertooth guild, I try to knock but soon fell unconscious, due to the fact that all my vitalities were low and I was running out of magic. My body hit the door and slumped until I lay flat in front of the Sabertooth guild. How embarrassing...

-

Waking up in a room, I see a light. Huh? The door outside Sabertooth didn't even HAVE a light.

'Hey, you must be Y/N, Fairy Tail's representative, I guess?'

I rub my eyes and see Sting Eucliffe. Oh, God, he's even hotter in person. I've seen him in Sorcerer Weekly a couple of times, but oh my God, he's hotter...

'Yeah, I'm Y/N.' Scratching your head, you continued, 'I'm here cuz Fairy Tail personal problems are outta hand.'

'Sure sounds like a wild ride over there. Oh, yeah, plus, you're in Sabertooth!' Sting chuckles.

'What's so funny about Fairy Tail being problematic?' you question.

'Ya know, it's funny how Fairy Tail in under chaos 24/7.'

'In which way?' You start getting angry with him because he doesn't know what happens at Fairy Tail.

'A lot of stuff.'

You throw the blanket off from your legs, which landed on Sting's head, covering his face and his oh-so-dreamy eyes. You jump up from the bed, started packing your stuff when Sting stopped you. 'Where are you going, Y/N?' he said seductively (I seriously don't know how to write this stuff).

You ignored him as you grabbed your backpack and jumped out the window and landed flawlessly. Sting called out after you from the window but you didn't dare to look back at him once.

Sting's POV

I watch Y/N's back walking away from me. I try yelling after her, but she didn't turn once. I didn't even see her flinch. Lector, Rogue and Frosch came in the room. 'Ya know, Sting, I heard what you guys were talking about.' Rogue puts his arm on my shoulder, leaning against me for support.

'Must've been something you said to make her upset.' Rogue continued.

'But what did I say wrong?'

'Well, I can only identify one of those problems. You were laughing when Y/N said that Fairy Tail had personal problems. PERSONAL, Sting.'

'Oh... My.... God...' I sit on the bed and start running my fingers through my hair. Without thinking, I jump out of the window, with Lector holding on to me. Rogue and Frosch shouts out to me, 'WHERE ARE YOU GOING, STING?!'

'TO MAKE THIS ALL RIGHT!' I yell back and run towards Fairy Tail.

--

I finally arrived at Fairy Tail and storm through the door, with Lector wrapped around my neck. The whole guild looks at us and it instantly makes us nervous. Master Makarov and Erza approach us and Lector and I instantly tremble.

'What is your business here, Sting?' Master Makarov asks.

'Is Y/N here?'

'She's not with you?'