Jellal X Reader: Bully (AU)

Trigger warning

Edited 13/5/16

-----

Y/N's POV

I don't know what Jellal has against me. I mean, yeah, I do kinda like him, but he's pretty mean to me. My mum even said that if life treats you badly, kick it and get karma on your side. Yeah... No.

'You can't do anything right!' Jellal yelled in my face as one of our friends wanted to renovate. We lived in an apartment but we were across the hall. I flinched at his voice. He only yelled at me if he was very pissed off at me, and that was every single day. I decided to retaliate.

'What are you talking about?! Me? Doing the wrong thing? My butt I am! You're the one who showed me how to do it and YOU'RE blaming ME?!' I said as I stood up. I so badly wanted to chuck my hammer at Jellal's face but instead,  I dropped it beside me and stormed off.

I storm off along the streets and run along into my house. I drop down into my bathroom and grab my razor. No one ever suspected that I cut because I seemed like the happiest person in Fairy Tail. But instead, I'm the most depressed. I cut multiple times:

1. For Jellal being a jack-ass;

2. I'm too weird to live and too rare to die; and

3. Because the pain is too much.

Blood drips down from my wrist when I hear a really loud knock on my door.

'One second!' I manage to choke out but still managed to somehow sound like my regular go-happy voice. I throw the razor away and wash the blood from my wrists. I then cover it up with bracelets that I got from my deceased mother and grandmother.

I make sure that my face isn't red and my eyes don't look puffy. I walk towards my front door and open it. I see Jellal standing there, looking red-eyed. Guess I wasn't the only one who was crying.

'Jellal?'

'Y/N, I'm sorry for being a jack-ass towards you and I know you won't forgive me for everything that I've put you through but I've been trying to hide my feelings ever since I met you and they just kept on growing stronger every time we see each other. Again, you probably won't forgive me but just so you know, I'm really sorry for everything and I mean it.'

'Jellal...' My face dropped and guilt washed over me. I walked over to him and hugged him. He flinched in my arms and soon settled.

'I forgive you for all the shit you've put me through.'

'Thank you, Y/N. You're the strongest and toughest girl I've ever met.'

'Really? How about Erza?'

'You're both tied.'

---------

To all those who self-harm or have suicidal thoughts or are gonna suicide soon. Please don't. You're all beautiful. People who try to bring you down means that you're better than them. You're strong and tough. You might not realise it, you might try to deny it, but everyone is strong. You're all beautiful in every way and no one should have to put up with shit like that.

To BULLIES: If you're a bully, think of people's feelings. What would you feel if someone VERY close to you died? That's the same exact feeling of someone lost from the world because of your actions. Your actions are their consequences.

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter