Gray X Reader: Flirt Festival (REQUEST)

Dedixated to Stingue-Trash :)

Gray with bowties and smirks <3

Description: 

Name - Nikki

Likes - Performing arts and friends

Dislikes - Rude people, dark guilds and spiders

Appearance - Long black hair, fair skin, sapphire eyes, black crop top, white pants and black converse

Age - 17

ANOTHER WRITING PROMPT IMAGINE

- Their eyes met and suddenly, they were alone in a crowd

ENJOY

--0--

Nikki's POV

The Fairy Tail guild decided to hold a festival, for the welcoming back of the Tenrou Island crew, who were gone for so long. I wasn't really close to many people, but I did like most of them. And of course, one person who really stood out for me just so happened to be my best friend, Gray.

And it just so happens, that he has another girl clinging onto him, Juvia.

I look down at my feet as my long, black hair swept my face. Looking up, I try to spot Wendy and Charle, needing to ask them a question.

Suddenly, I spot Gray and he spots me.

God... This is like a cliche movie... I internally roll my eyes. We both stare at each other and we both look away at the same time, blushing furiously. I look up again to see him right in front of me.

'Oh my God.' I panic when he suddenly appears right in front of me.

'Jesus, don't scare me like that.' I put my hand to my chest.

'Hehe, sorry. Couldn't help it. So... I noticed you were staring at me, huh?' Gray teases me.

'Same goes for you, pretty boy.' I tease him too and we both look away blushing. We didn't realise that we had been talking in that position for hours. And as nightfall approaches, the crowd suddenly dispersed away from us. They all went to the food stands while we just stood there, still talking.

'Gray-sama!' I hear Juvia complain and yell from a food stand. We both look to where Juvia was and before we did, she ducked into a crowd, silently ogling Gray's back muscles.

I spot her ogling and I chuckle a bit. Stifling a laugh, Gray notices me.

'What's with you?' He asks.

'Oh, nothing. You know... There's someone who really wants you to pay attention to them.' I say innocently, trying to hint at Juvia.

'Oh... I wonder who?' Gray smirks at me.

'Why are you smirking at me like that?' I ask and before Gray responds, he wraps his arm around my waist.

'Why didn't you tell me that I wasn't paying attention to you?'

'What? I-I didn't mean me!' I try to say, but end up stuttering horribly.

'Sure~' Gray teases me and pokes my nose.

'Hey!'

'Aw, well I'm sorry that your nose is too adorable.' Natsu walked past and gave Gray a what-the-fuck look before shrugging it off and walking away with arms preoccupied with Lucy and food.

'Damnit, Gray... Not me!'

'Then who?' Gray smirks at me. 

Stop! That smirk will be the death of me!

'I-I m-m-meant-' I get cut off with Gray's lips on mine. My eyes widen and I see his eyes closed with his face decorated in a deep red blush. I blush as well and I close my eyes too. We both deepen the kiss by wrapping our arms around each other and when we pull away, I hear Juvia yelling in the background.

'Gray-sama!' Gray doesn't hear Juvia's whines this time and we both walk hand-in-hand to the nearest food store.

--0--

OK... Well

That's one of my many updates today

I have a lot of requests to do, but hopefully, I'll get through them all today :)

Don't be afraid to request or criticise my writing, as it really helps me improve for your benefit :)

Thank you for the reads, followers and votes, I really appreciate it <3

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll