Happy X Exceed!Reader: Gave Up (REQUEST)

Dedixated to Foxstova :)

So... This was one of my many writing prompts that I listed

Trigger warnings: Mention of rape, domestic abuse and break-ups

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

I gave up on love... Simple thing, really. Gone through many boyfriends, who just dumped me for the wrong reasons - and people said that I was the player.

And all that changed, when I met him...

Happy...

Flashback

I remember my first ever boyfriend. He dumped me for the queen bitch after a few days of dating.

I cried my eyes out. Then, reality threw me back in it's arms. I realised that I didn't need to cry over a boy I had only recently dated. I could find another boy to date.

Then came my second boyfriend. He was much nicer to me than my first boyfriend. He rushed into things too fast, however. He even almost tried to rape me because we were 'going too slow' as he stated.

I broke up with him the day he tried to rape me. He tried stopping me but I ran out with my belongings before he could do any more damage.

I always wondered in my bedroom. Why was it always me who had bad luck with relationships. Then, I reminded myself that at least one other person were going through the same thing.

Then came my third boyfriend. He was nice... At first. He started beating me a month and a half in our relationship. He made it much more difficult to stay and I immediately left him after that. I cried my eyes out, not because I broke up with someone I liked, but because I remembered all the happiness that we shared and it was now replaced with broken bones and bruises.

After my third boyfriend, I decided to give up on love. I got close to people, yes, and had some crushes on others, but I never decided to commit myself to a relationship.

A few years passed and I thought I was ready for love again.

I was right.

I met him.

He was the one.

'Happy...' I smile at the thought.

--0--

OK, well that was a short one

It was one of my writing prompts that I challenged myself to do, so I hope you liked that :)

Thank you for the reads <3

Don't be afraid to request or criticise my writing, as it really helps me improve for your benefit :)

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll