Midnight X Reader: Sleep X Cuddles X Ice-Cream (REQUEST)

Dedixated to Rozz-Scalen :)

SORRY FOR THE MASSIVE DELAY :(

F/F = Favourite flavour

S/F/F =  Second favourite flavour 

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

'Midnight~' I whine on my sleeping boyfriend's chest.

'Hm?' He opens one of his eyes and stares sleepily at me.

'Can we eat?'

'Can you get me some food?'

'Yah, I'm not your personal servant, Midnight!'

'Pwease~?' He says cutely.

'Fine...' I walk to the kitchen to grab a jar of cookies, a few tubs of ice-cream and two spoons for us.

'Perfect lunch.' I nod in accomplishment. Smiling, I walk up to the room to see Midnight still sleeping.

'Midnight~' I tease him.

'Hm...?' He hesitates to respond.

'Food is here.'

'What is it?'

'Cookies and ice-cream.'

'Why couldn't you have just said cookies and cream?'

'Yah, it's not the same thing!'

'Sure...' Midnight says before digging into a tub of F/F ice-cream.

'Hey! My F/F ice-cream.' I playfully say like a kid.

'Fine... I'll just get S/F/F.' He sighs before grabbing the S/F/F off the bedside table.

'No! This one's mine too.' I snatch the S/F/F tub from Midnight's arms before he pouts.

'Then what am I supposed to eat?'

'Cookies?' 

'But I want ice-cream too...'

'Mine~'

'Hm...' Midnight thinks before laying on the bed and he starts snoring lightly.

'Hm? Midnight~?' I poke at his sides, which usually tickle him.

'No? Playing hard to get, huh?' I smile before grabbing a scoop of S/F/F ice-cream and shoving it in Midnight's mouth. He immediately sits up, swallows the ice-cream and starts coughing.

'What the hell?'

'Hehe... You didn't wake up.' I shrug.

'Sadistic much?'

'Hey, what about you?!' I retort back.

'Touche, love. Touche.' Midnight holds up an OK sign with both of his hands before grabbing a cookie, eating it and falling back asleep.

'Yah... I can't believe you're my boyfriend.' I giggle, referring to his childishness.

'Hey...' My head snaps in his direction. I see Midnight's arms outstretched to reach me.

'Cuddle?' I roll my eyes playfully before leaning in and wrapping my arms around his neck.

'Cuddle.' I snuggle my head in the crook of his neck before he pulls the blankets over me. I raise my eyebrow at him before he kisses my forehead and rests my head on his chest.

'Night...' I mumble, suddenly drifting off to sleep.

'Night, love.' Midnight kisses my forehead once again before we both set off to sleep.

--0--

Hope you enjoyed (my shitty update XD)

SORRY AGAIN FOR THE MASSIVE DELAY :(

SCHOOL'S STILL A BITCH

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll