Midnight X Reader: Break Up PT2

Edited 13/5/16

-----

Y/N's POV

Writing in Your Diary

It's been a couple of days since Midnight and I broke up. You know, I was really heartbroken when he said that he didn't feel the sparks anymore. I'm really shattered. Now, whenever I see Midnight with (his new girlfriend's name), I feel something deep down inside. I feel jealous. I really wanted to be the one Midnight held in his arms, but that's just now gone.

-

I stand from the table I was writing from and walk over to my laptop on my bedside table and sit on my bed. I scroll through Twitter and start stalking Midnight's account. I see tweets like:

'Me and my new beautiful girlfriend.'

And comments like:

R/T/N: 'Midnight, why did you dump Y/N? Are you cheating on her?'

M: ...

Tweets

'Got my beautiful girlfriend right here in Fiore. Come meet us if you want.'

Comments

R/T/N: 'OMG, I LOVE YOU MIDNIGHT!!!'

-

And so on...

I flopped down on my bed with the laptop in my lap. 'Ugh... Why does this happen to me? Always.'

I checked back on Twitter about where Midnight and his 'new girlfriend'.

By the Lighthouse

6PM - 10PM Monday Meet & Greet

'Hm... I could ruin their moment. That'd be easy. All I need is some people to help me.'

I go on my phone and start making a group chat with my friends who I know despises Midnight, ever since he lay a finger on me.

-

Me: 'You guys ready?'

Zero: 'Hai!'

Gummy: 'Yup!'

Pias: 'We're on!'

Charlie: 'Let's do this!'

Midnight and his new girlfriend was at the bottom of the lighthouse, while fans started swarming them. I was at the top of the lighthouse (the balcony area), Zero put the zip-line for me to get away, Gummy is on watch-out / spy because she has really good eyesight. Pias is blind but she's the one with instinct and Charlie is making sure that everything goes to plan.

'Let's do this girls!' Revenge had never been sweeter. Dumping 5 liters of water that was mixed with a stink bomb's smell had been poured over my ex and now, his ex.

'AHHH!!! Who poured that on me?!' Midnight's currently ex-girlfriend shrieked. She had literally just broken Midnight's heart in front of a lot of his adoring fans. 'We... Are... DONE!!!' Midnight's current ex stormed away from the lighthouse, got in her car and drove away. Many of Midnight's adoring fans even left him in front of the lighthouse and while their friends were driving, most fans tweeted stuff like:

Tweets

R/T/N: @MidnightOfficial just got dumped by his now new ex girlfriend.

The rumours spread like wildfire and I jumped, taking the zipline. Midnight saw me ziplining from the top of the lighthouse and he started cussing. I stuck my tongue out and gave him the message of: And that is why you don't mess with me!

After ziplining down, all the girls high-fived each other and we started celebrating at Charlie's house. Little did I know, that Midnight was gonna plan revenge at me.

-----------

Midnight's POV

I will seriously kill that girl, even if it's the last thing I do. I decided to get back at her by exposing her deepest feelings, and the only way to do that, is her diary. I know that Y/N writes in her diary, every single night before she goes to sleep. That should do the trick.

*Arrives at Y/N's house*

I see all lights are off. She must be sleeping. No, it's too early for that. Sneaking through to the back, I saw a window open. (Your house is double-story.) I climbed the storm pipe and jumped through the window. I was in her room. 'Revenge will now be mine.' Y/N's diary was still open and I saw her pen and her written words. (First paragraph of the page)

I felt tears starting to surface across my now glossy eyes. I spent a long time in Y/N's house, examining the pictures of us. Our first anniversary together. How these memories die...

I tried to scroll through Y/N's computer, only to be met by a password screen lock.

'Great! How is this gonna go? Now, what is the one thing you like the most?'

I typed in Life. Nope.

Internet? Nope.

One more try... Hm.... OK, what if I do something she really, really, really loves? It's a long shot.

Let's try: true-fangirl. Yus, got it. (don't blame me for the sucky password XD)

Scrolling through her Twitter, I read posts like:

'Midnight and I aren't a thing. I'm sorry to disappoint you my fans, but that's the way life is.'

My heart broke and sank.

I hear the front door slam. 'Oh, shit.'

Closing her laptop, I put everything back the way it was and jumped out of the window. Having to sneak around a house while the owner's there ain't easy. Especially if they have stuff like beaded curtains and stuff like that.

-

'Maybe I should get Y/N back? Might as well give it a try.'

I very quickly drove to the florists, even though it was late at night. I got Y/N her favourite flowers. White & Black Roses. Coincidentally, the label said, 'Forgiving hell.' Oh my God, this label. Driving back home, I quickly got dressed into something presentable, but making me feel good about myself.

Quickly driving back to Y/N's house, I felt something in my stomach that I hadn't felt in a long time. Butterflies...

Knocking on the door, I see Y/N. She slammed the door in my face, but I stopped it with my foot.

'Y/N, hear me out, please.' I begged.

'What do you want, Midnight?' She said very sternly.

'I wanna say sorry. I'm sorry for breaking your heart and I really want us to work again. E/GF/N, I know that she was just an obstacle in our relationship and I let my hormones get the better of me. Will you please forgive me, Y/N?' I stared at her with concern. She just stood there.

I walked up to her and hugged her and she didn't flinch or push me away. She put her head on my shoulder and started to cry. 'It's OK, Y/N. It'll be alright.' That was the last thing I said before Y/N collided her lips against mine.

Let's just say that we had a very intense make-out session.

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter