Sting X Reader: Cry Baby

Inspired by Melanie Martinez's Cry Baby and the story behind it <3

Edited 11/8/16

High school setting; Fairy Tail High

Y/F/A means your favourite artist

I know that Juvia is supposed to be with Gray, but let's say that she's with Rogue or something. Soz.

TRIGGER WARNING: Bullying, abuse, harassment, teasing etc.

--0--

Y/N's POV

I wake up to the sound of an annoying alarm clock ringing in my ears.

'Ugh, why? Who even invented waking up?' I slowly and tiredly open my eyes. I stayed up all night, just doing my homework. I was a straight A student, never failed. But I'm no goody-two-shoes. I'm also the prankster and rebel of the school.

I slowly slide off my bed and shut the alarm clock off. Walking over to the bathroom, I see my pale self, with bags under my eyes and messy bird-nest hair. 

'Geez, girl. Ya fugly.' I get dressed, put on some mascara and eyeliner and prepare myself for school. I dread school because of my bully group, consisting of Sting, Rogue, Natsu, Gajeel, Erik and Laxus. They call themselves the Dragon Slayers. Wendy is in the same school, just starting high school. She is apparently a true Dragon Slayer but refuses to take part in any action that the 'Dragon Slayers' group were doing.

Since no one is living with me, Lucy, Kinana and Juvia decided to move in with me. They don't know about me being bullied and to make matters worse, their boyfriends bully me. Every time, I would come home bruised and sore, the three would always ask me, but I would reply as, 'I'm fine' or an 'I fell off my skateboard.'

I go down to the kitchen to grab some pancakes Kinana were making and grabbed my favourite toppings. It was time to get to school and the four of us usually take different routes to school. Lisanna would go via the woods; Lucy with Natsu in his red-pinkish car; Juvia stalking Gray for about an hour; and Kinana travelling by public transport. Me, however? Oh, I take my skateboard and skate along the pathway that is not only hidden away from public eyes, but also gives me a lot of time to think. All the paths arrive at school about 20 minutes, so roughly around the same time.

Suddenly, as I'm skating, I hear a car engine. I stop my skateboard and look behind me. A black Ferrari appeared and I realised the driver and passengers to be the 'Dragon Slayers.' I shrugged it off and continued skating towards school, with headphones on my ears, playing Y/F/A.

'Oi, loser!' I always try to remain positive or come back at them with a sassy remark. Laxus calls out to me from Erik's car.

'What? We goin' shopping?' I raise my left eyebrow and smirk at them.

'You're too ugly to be shown in public!'

'Oh, really? Because I was trying to look like you today!'

'You look ugly everyday, bitch!'

'So do you, assholes!' The car then zoomed off and I was still skating.

--

I finally arrive at school and approach my locker. I grab my English workbook and all of my stationary from my locker and close it. I walk down the empty corridor, when I'm knocked to the side and I hit the wall.

'Oh, I'm sorry that you got in my way, bitch!' Rogue spits at me. Sting then approaches me and grabs a fistful of my shirt in his hands.

'Say, you're sorry!'

'Or what?' I manage to bravely say. Sting lets go of my shirt and then holds me up against the wall by my neck.

'I-I'm sorry.' I whisper from lack of oxygen.

'What?! I couldn't hear you over how loud your breathing is!'

'I said I'm sorry.'

'There, that was easy, wasn't it?' He drops me down and I grab at my neck, trying to massage it and regain some more air.

'Meet us behind the school, under the Cherry Blossom. Be there or we'll hunt you down.' Sting whispers the last part in my ear. I can already tell what they're gonna do to me. They're going to beat me up until I cough blood.

--

After classes ended, the corridors and hallways suddenly filled with eager students, ready to leave. I, however, was not eager. I told my roommates to just go home, as I will be staying back after school for a meeting. It was a white lie, technically.

'About time you showed up, Cry Baby.'

'My name's not Cry Baby.' I say through gritted teeth.

Sting gives a smirk and a grin at the same time. He stares at me intently before Rogue and the rest arrive. They beat me up for about 30 minutes, before tears streaked my cheeks and blood stained my lips.

'P-please, s-s-stop...' I manage to whisper.

'Yeah, whatever. We're done with you anyways, Cry Baby. Well, for today anyways.' The 6 walk off laughing, leaving me to cough up blood. Great, this fucking slab of concrete is my deathbed.

Darkness and spots stain my vision and just before I passed out, I see a blonde figure running towards me and lifting me up. I slipped into darkness, eventually, and the light went away.

-

I wake up in a room, unfamiliar to me. For all I know, the person who picked me up was a rapist. A stinging, rising pain grows on my arm and see a needle stuck in my arm. Eyes widened, I quickly rip the syringe out of my arm. I suddenly start to feel drowsy. My head flops down on the pillow and I hold my hands up to cradle my head.

'Hey, you need the needle.' A blonde-haired man walks in and I squint my eyes to see slightly better. The face is familiar but is unrecognisable, due to my blurry vision. The man tries to grab my arm, but I flinch away and retract my arm away.

'Y/N, you're OK.' I recognise the voice as Sting's and I fall off the bed. Sting approaches me and holds his hand out but I roll out of the way and back away into the corner.

'Y/N... Please. Let me help. You're gonna die, soon, if you don't take the syringe.' I whimper in fright and bury my head in my knees.

'You're too weak to fight me, even, princess, so even if you could, you can't.' He lifts me up bridal style.

'Then just kill me, already.' I whisper.

'W-what?'

'You heard me, Sting. If you wanted me to suffer so badly, you got your wish. Now kill me.'

'What? I would never do that!'

'Wow, you seem to make a good impression on that.' He lays me on the bed and prepares the syringe, again.

'This might hurt a little.' He injected the needle, and I only hissed under my breath.

'Are you sure you're gonna make me better?' I ask cautiously.

'Yeah, of course. Why?'

'Are you sure you're not a pedophile?'

'Oh my God, I'm not a pedophile!'

'Are you sure? Pedophiles are gifted liars!' (Thank you Law and Order: SVU for this line)

'I'm sorry, Y/N. I made you suffer for years.'

'OK, this is gonna sound cheesy, but fuck it. I forgive you, Sting. But you have to tell Rogue, Gajeel, Natsu, Erik and Laxus to back off.'

'Yeah, of course.'

-----

This is such a long imagine.

In Wonderland 

Mad Hatter