Zeref X Reader: Pancakes (Request)

Requested by LionTurtle321 for a Zeref imagine :D

Sorry if it's short. I have school to balance as well (sad). I feel it was a bit rushed in my opinion, but whatever floats your boat.

Edited 30/7/16

-----

Zeref

A beautiful morning in Fiore, finally. It's peaceful, quiet and perfect. But, it's a little too peaceful and quiet. I lazily half-open my eyes and see crisp white sheets that Y/N and I slept in. I force my hand to search for Y/N's body next to me, but I was met with a cold, lingering touch.

'Y/N..?' I whisper, but no response came. I open my eyes fully and shoot up in one swift motion. I look over to Y/N's side to see crumpled white bed sheets and a black blanket thrown over the side.

'Where are you?' I whisper again and feel the bed sheets beside me. Suddenly, I smell something downstairs and I hear footsteps.

I carefully tip-toe down with my bare chest and a baseball bat in hand. I quietly walk down and in the kitchen, I see a silhouette in the kitchen. I scan around the room, first before approaching the silhouette as I grip the baseball bat harder. I peek my head around the corner to see Y/N standing there with her back turned towards me. She wears black leggings, a red jumper and fuzzy socks with a pair of slippers.

She hums to herself, a song that is unfamiliar to me.

'Round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go

Will I catch up to love? I could never tell, I know

Chasing after you is like a fairy tale, but I

Feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel.'

I gently place my bat somewhere before quietly walking up to her and snaking my arms around her waist. Y/N's muscles tense under me, but once she recognises the sweet embrace and my arms around her, she relaxes. She leans her head back and chuckles into my ear.

'Hey, Zeref.'

'Hey, baby.' I whisper in her ear. I can tell that it sends shivers down her spine because she groans.

'God, I love it when you do that.'

'Really?'

'Yuh, cuz you're so damn dorky.'

'But I'm your dork.' I pout and then snuggle into her neck.

'True that. You truly are my dork.' She turns towards me and snuggles her face into the crook of my neck.

I chuckle. 'So, what are you cooking?'

'Pancakes.' My head shoots up from snuggling.

'Really?!' I say like an excited kid in a candy store.

'Uh-huh, of course!'

--

The pancakes were finished cooking and we decide to eat in our room.

'Wow, what are we doing with our lives? Eating pancakes in our room and what else?'

'Running down to the beach to see the sunset?'

'Yuh.'

'Wow, you are right. What are we truly doing?'

'Falling in love?'

'We already fell in love, hun.' Y/N chuckles and leans her head on my shoulder.

'I love you, too.' I lean my head on her head and we both sit there talking, laughing and eating.

-----

Again, sorry if it feels a bit too rushed =/=

RIP ;-;

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter