Edolas!Erza X Male!Reader: Miss-Chief (REQUEST)

OK, I'm sorry, I had to put a pun in the title.

Mischief

But then I changed it to Miss Chief because Erza's such a boss

Dedixated to R3NAGADEWOL1F

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted ;-;

--0--

Ren's POV

'Erza~' I whine causing Erza to glare at me.

'What do you want?' Erza gives me a hard glare.

'I wanna cuddle...' I turn into jelly right in front of her on the sofa I was sitting on.

'Well, I don't.' Erza still tries to act tough.

You see, the problem is, we can't enter relationships, as the crazy dude upstairs won't allow it, but um... That rule got broken...

'Erza~' I still whine at her playfully.

'No means no, Ren. Now shut up.'

'Please~ Five minutes.' I hold up five fingers and reach out for her. Erza sees me dying for cuddles and she finally gives in.

'Fine... Five minutes only.' I immediately cling onto her, burying my head in the crook of her neck.

'And I thought I was supposed to be the girl...' Erza mumbles under breath, when she thought I was asleep.

'Hey!'

'I said nothing.'

'Totally... Next minute, you're saying that we're going to break up!' I fake pout but again, she took it a bit too seriously...

'No, please, forgive me!'

'Gihee. I was just joking...' I detach my limbs from her and I start running away. She continues begging until she hears that.

'Wait... What.. Did... You say...?'

'Oh, I didn't mean to say that. What I meant was... Run!' Talking to myself as usual in front of Erza? Not a good idea... She immediately caught up to me.

'You're too slow...' Erza lies on top of me.

'Well, you're too fast...'

Suddenly, Sugar Boy and Hughes walk in the room and sees us two lying on the floor.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Their eyes widen as they see us.

'Well, Sugar Boy, looks like Ren's getting some.' Hughes nudges his friend and they start gossipping to each other.

'Oh, boy...'

'Come back here, you little shit heads!' I hear Erza yell at the two running.

--0--

OK, really short ;-;

This was the best I could think of on short notice, but I hope y'all enjoyed it

Or you know, didn't majorly dislike it XD

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter