Vampire!Midnight X Reader: Stay Away? Nah, Love You Too Much (REQUEST)

Dedixated to xxIAmKat :)

SORRY FOR THE MASSIVE DELAY :(

It's been like 3 days since I've updated, I'm so sad...

SORRY IF THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED

F/F = Favourite flavour

Song - The Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic! At the Disco

I thought that the song fit in with this imagine because both Brendan Urie and Midnight are vampires in this XD

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

'Babe!' I hear being yelled out in my shared apartment.

'Yeah?' I yell back since we were in different rooms.

'Can you run to the grocery store?'

'Why can't you do it yourself?'

'Because... OK, I never told you this, but I'm actually allergic to the sun...'

'Bring an umbrella, then! Wait, what?'

'Yeah... I'm allergic to that massive ball of fire in the sky that'll burn us all one day.' Midnight says, pointing out the window through the closed curtains.

I sigh. 'Fine... What do you need?'

-

SHOPPING TIME

-

I stroll through the aisles while pushing a trolley.

'OK... F/F chocolate...' I mumble, grabbing it from the shelf.

'Pasta... Oh, wait, then I need garlic...' I push the trolley over to the fresh produce section and I grab a handful of garlic.

'There we go... Nice and fresh...' I walk back over to the aisles again and I buy some hygiene products before moving over to the registers. I started loading my items onto the conveyer belt and when the hygiene products hit the male cashier's hand, he looks at it, blushing.

'T-That'll be $18.35...' He stutters, still a bit embarrassed from the hygiene products. I hand him the money.

'Don't be too embarrassed. It's more embarrassing if you're a guy buying hygiene products on your own.' I comfort him slightly.

'True...' He hands me my receipt before he says, 'Have a good day.'

-

'Babe..?' Midnight peers from around the corner of the kitchen, tightly clutching a large cookie jar.

'Did you get me the things?' He says.

'Yup.' I stretch my arms out and I hear a rustling of plastic. The last thing I see is Midnight running away with multiple things in his arms. I chuckle at the sight before running up to our shared room - which apparently he wasn't there.

I attach my silver lip and ear piercings before walking downstairs to cook dinner.

-

After cooking dinner, I call Midnight down. (because I obviously don't know how to cook things like garlic pasta).

'Babe...' Midnight calls from the archway of the kitchen.

'Yeah?' I turn to him, holding a large plate of garlic pasta.

'Stop...'

'Stop what?'

'Cooking that and wearing that.'

'Cooking what and wearing what?' I ask, completely oblivious.

'Babe... Come on... You're killing me...' Midnight whines.

'Well, you won't be dead if you tell me what's going on.' I say, putting down the plate.

'Well... Garlic pasta and silver piercings, stop wearing them...' He says a bit darkly.

'Why?'

'Don't you get it, Y/N? I'm a vampire! I thought you would've figured it out by now...'

'You're calling me dumb...?'

'What? N-No! That's not what I meant!'

'Right...' I trail off, slightly sad.

'Y/N, you know that's not what I meant... Can you please take your silver piercings off, please?' Midnight uses his puppy dog eyes.

'Fine...' I walk to the bathroom to detach my lip piercing first and then my ear piercings. I slide them into a safe place in the bedroom before walking back to Midnight.

'There, happy?'

'Come 'ere.' He embraces me and I snuggle into his chest.

'You're really a vampire?' I ask him.

'Yeah...'

'Aw...'

'I'll have to stay away from you, then...' Midnight rubs his nose against mine.

'But... I love you too much for that.' He kisses me before we both smile into the kiss.

--0--

HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY SHITTY IMAGINES XD

SORRY FOR THE LATE DELAYS AGAIN :(

School's a bitch, still...

I think the most time I can update is on the weekends because I have more free time ;-;

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll