Midnight X Reader: Yin / Yang

No picture again for this imagine, because my Internet is still shit :(

Because apparently, all the Midnight imagines are like in the top half of the book

Plot: Midnight is Death and you are Life. You are in a forbidden relationship (based off a pin I found on Pinterest)

WARNING: WEIRD PLOT XD

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

Death...? It's inevitable, yes. Unfortunately, everyone has to die at some point. But Death and I? No... We can't die physically. Even if we did die, the balance between Life and Death would be thrown off and you might as well burn the whole world now.

'Death?' I ask the black and white-haired male sitting beside me.

'Hm?' He hums in response as I lean my head on his shoulder.

'Why do you have black and white hair? You're supposed to have fully black hair.'

'I did have fully black hair when I was a kid. I have white hair too because long before I became Death, I died as a child. I died too young and early. The previous Life revived me and white symbolise Life, which is now you.' He smiles at the thought. I bow my head and lightly chuckle.

'Why do people like me more than you, though? It makes no sense. People should embrace death. It's inevitable.'

'Well, so is life. No one really expects to be born.'

'I guess. But why do people just ignore you? I've seen you try to talk to people on the streets, Midnight, don't lie.' He lightly chuckles.

'It's because...' He scoots closer to me, bows his head slightly and lifts my chin up so that we're facing each other.

'Because you're a beautiful lie.' He plants a soft but passionate kiss on my lips. He pulls away too soon and rests his forehead against mine.

'And I'm the ugly truth...' We both stare at each other before looking back at the sun setting on the horizon.

'Well, looks like we have our jobs to do.' He says. 'Time to kill some people.'

'And it's also time to revive and bring some people in.'

'I'll wait for you, no matter how long it will take.' We both embrace each other again and he kisses my forehead before we disappear into black and white.

--0--

OK... Well...

If you guys don't understand the plot, then I'll sorta explain it - even though, I literally don't know what I typed XD

Basically, every few years, Life and Death can meet up for a certain amount of time. At the end, their time to meet up was over and they have to wait a few more years before they can physically meet up again.

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll