Rogue X Reader: Saying 'Saranghae' Is Hard At First (AU)

Edited 17/9/16

I feel like crap (i'm sick...)

RIP

Oh, yeah, I found this new K-Pop song. Holy shit, it's good.

It's NCT Dream_Chewing Gum_

I was like: Holy shit, this is gonna be my new jam, right next to all my bandoms and fav artists.

MY BIAS IS EITHER MARK, CHENLE OR JISUNG. IF YOU GUYS LISTEN TO NCT DREAM, LIST YOUR BIAS!

Apparently, in my group of friends, I'm Chenle! Eyyy, baeee!

I FEEL LIKE THEY ARE THE YOUNG(ER) VERSIONS OF BTS

Anyways, enough of my ranting, the video is posted either above ^ or side > :)

Felt like there wasn't as much Rogue Cheney love in the book.

-----

//THIRD PERSON POV\\

Y/N was just a normal high school kid. She did well in her studies and made her parents proud. She was the top student in her whole entire grade. It was either because she was too smart or because the rest of the grade just slacked off (A/N: So not me in real life XD).

However, she was picked on by the 'cool kids' as she labeled them. She never really judged anyone, but that soon changed when these people started bullying her. Number one top bully was school's bad boy, Rogue Cheney. He and a few of his friends were rich enough to buy an exceed, the most expensive pet. His squad consisted of Natsu, Gajeel, Sting, Erik, Laxus and himself.

As Y/N walked through the corridors to get to her locker, the unexpected happened. As normal, she was getting pushed and shoved by the crowd, ignoring the teasing remarks being thrown at her like knives.

'Oi!' She heard from the end of the crowd behind her. Shocked gasps and sighs filled the broken clamoring.

'Don't you dare touch my girl!' An all-too-familiar voice rings out. It was Rogue. She stood there in shock as hands slowly crept away from her body. People slowly started backing away and they soon ran off.

Y/N stands there in shock and fear, not predicting what Rogue was about to do.

'You all right?' He asks sincerely.

'Uh....' She says cautiously from nervousness. Rogue suddenly pulls her into a tight hug before eventually letting go and walking away.

'What just happened, seriously? There is no way THE Rogue just came up to a bullied nerd like me and defends and hugs me out of nowhere! That's insane!' Y/N just thinks to herself.

'Well...' She whispers. She opens her locker and walks to her next class, still trying to comprehend what just happened.

-

During English class, a note is thrown at Y/N's head. She opened it, bracing herself for any more hurtful comments she might receive. However, it was the complete opposite of that. It said:

Hey,

You might know me and you kinda hate me. That's OK. But can you please watch the upcoming basketball game tomorrow? I would totally appreciate it. Please sit in the row and seat provided :) 

It will have your name on it.

If you have any questions, please send a letter and place it in the Cherry Blossom Tree Trunk. I will answer honestly and I won't reveal my identity unless you come to the game tomorrow.

Yours,

Your secret admirer <3

'Geez, a secret admirer? Now that's a first. This is probably one of the weirdest weeks ever.' Y/N thinks to herself. 'I better write this note in class, so that I can give it to the Cherry Blossom tree straight after.'

Y/N writes a note, asking if it was just a joke or a prank. Her handwriting was usually small, so people couldn't read it (Gee, sounds a LOT like me).

-

After English ended, she went straight to the Cherry Blossom tree and found it's familiar pink flowers. She grabbed the letter from her messenger bag and placed it in the trunk.

'Now, it's time to play the waiting game, I guess.'

When lunch ended, she went to her locker to grab her PE gear. She opened the door to the familiar photos of her and her deceased family. Sighing, she rummaged through her locker. Past the textbooks and exercise books, she finally found her sport gear. Once she took it out and some light shone on it, she saw a piece of paper.

This isn't a prank so please come <3

It was the same handwriting from the previous note. She decided  to go because why not.

--

The next day came and  the basketball game started.

'This better not be a prank.' Y/N mumbles under her breath and sits in the allocated seat. After 10 minutes in the game, Rogue comes onto the pitch.

'OK, OK, so I have an announcement to make. Thank you Coach for allowing me to do this.' He waves at the Coach and he bows in response.

'OK, so there's this special girl I'd like to ask a question. 3... 2... 1!' Rogue waves his hand at a bunch of people and they hold up a bunch of signs. It read:

Saranghae, Y/N! Will you be my jagiya?

-Rogue

'Ah, fuck it! YES!' She yells out from the top of her lungs.

-----

-Mad Hatter