Gajeel X Reader: Hiccups

Edited 13/5/16

-----

Y/N's POV

Please don't tell anyone this but I have a minor -- no, major crush on Gajeel.

'Y/N, can you help me in the library, please?' Levy asks from behind me.

'Sure. Let me just drop off my glass.' I finish my F/F milkshake, walks up to the bar and drops it off with Mira. 'Arigatou, Mira! Thanks for the milkshake!' I wave to her and I see her wave her arm from below. As I start walking to the library, I see Gajeel staring in my direction out of the corner of my eye. I shrug it off and keep walking to the library.

--

I bend down and help Levy grab some books off the floor. 'Who trashes an innocent library?'

'Hey, Levy?'

'Yeah, Y/N?'

'Who messed up the library?'

She then slid down the ladder and walked up towards my ear. 'I heard that Erza-.' Levy gets cut off by Erza walking- No, barging into the library. She then starts inspecting the many books that were recently put up.  Levy continues with whispering.

'I heard that Erza reads hentai.' Levy let that sink into my mind and backed away slowly, knowing that I would do something.

'AHAHAHAHAHAH.' I laugh out loud so much. Levy stifles a giggle and Erza gives a glare over in my direction.

*hic*

Oh no...

*hic*

I walk out of the library after saying goodbye to Levy, seeing as it was almost midnight. I say goodbye to Mira but before I go, Mira yells my name out. Almost no-one was left in the guild, as most of them went to sleep.

'There's a note from Gajeel here for you.' She says as she clasps the letter in her hand.

'Gajeel?'

'Yeah.' I take the note from Mira's hands and thank her. I then walk out of the guild doors and silently reads the note, reading it over and over to make sure.

'Dear Y/N,

If you've received this note, that means Mirajane did give it to you. Gihee. Anyway, can you meet me at Magnolia Park, where the playground is, at midnight? I need to tell you something.

Sincerely,

Gajeel Redfox X'

Did Gajeel really just put an X there...? I look down to my watch. 11:55 PM. 5 more minutes until my meeting with Gajeel. To be honest, I'm feeling pretty scared.

--

As it only takes me 3 minutes to walk to the playground in the park, I just sit on the equipment, silently hiccuping. I see a shadow emerge from the trees in front of me. There, a Gajeel stood, nervously.

'What did he need to be nervous about? It's seriously me, that should be worried...'

'Y-you came.' Gajeel stuttered out.

'Why not?' I smiled at him. He nervously smiled back.

In between Gajeel's talking, I ended up hiccuping.

'Y/N, there's '*hic*' something '*hic*' I need to tell '*hic*' you.'

'Go *hic* ahead.' I say cautiously, but to be honest, my lungs felt like they were dying.

*HIC*

Gajeel then crashes his lips onto mine. My body didn't take control this time, and my emotions all came flying out. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I pull back for a breath and see Gajeel panting. Both of our faces flush with heat.

'Be mine?'

'Yes.'

'*HIC* OH COME ON!'

-----

GUYS, if a boy you like acts quietly around you, does that mean he likes you back? Please offer advice (much appreciated if you do).

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter