Laxus X Reader: Pass Me By Once More (REQUESTED)

Edited 26/12/16

It's Boxing Day :D

Dedixated to GameThe :)

Currently up to episode 120 (or possibly 125 as I'm typing while I watch Fairy Tail)

Spoilers for the newest Arc

VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE FOLLOWING STORY:

Sorry if this isn't to your liking, I haven't passed the Alvarez Empire Arc, as it is the current final arc. I'm still episodes away from that, so hopefully, I'll get time to actually watch Fairy Tail again.

I'm using the Fairy Tail Wikia for this, so apologies for any mistakes or anything like that.

Here's the long-requested Laxus X Reader (or actually, Laxus X Ceana)

Sorry for any mistakes, I'm on my iPad

Hope you enjoy <3

--0--

THIRD PERSON POV

Makarov groans as he tries to get up. He sees the Fairy Tail members scattered across the ground and the army rapidly approaching them. He struggles to get up, using most of his energy and magic power to try and fend the army off.

A fire sparks in his eyes and Mira notices this.

'Master, you can't use Fairy Law... We need you.'

'A father must do what it takes to protect his children.' (I think that's what he says, right?)

The beaten Fairy Tail guild members hear of his statement and refuse to let him use Fairy Law and suicide.

'Gramps, why?'

'Don't do it!' Numerous refusals were thrown at the former Master.

'It's like what I said.' Makarov stands with his fists clenched. 'A father must do what it takes to protect his children!' He punches his fist against his palm and he gets ready to use Fairy Law. The weakened Makarov struggles to gather the magic power to form the magic.

Mira tries to stop him and so does everyone else. When Makarov almost unleashes Fairy Law, a shadow leapt in front of him, back faced to him and immediately lunged at the army. The whole guild stares with shock and glee as the mysterious figure bounced from the soldier's heads, knocking them out. The figure used magic that the guild had never seen before. They used mysterious words.

'Fusion: Glass Storm!' A large hail of glass rained down on the soldiers, cutting a few of them on the face.

'Fusion: Miracle-Purgatory Lightning!' The spell did nothing and when the figure eventually ran out of energy, a sudden bolt of powerful dark lightning struck from the clear blue sky. The cloud had gathered fluffy, white clouds and poisoned them with darkness.

The Fairy Tail members all stared in awe, including Erza and Laxus. The lightning struck the ground which caused a massive sandstorm to tower over the army and was buried under. Some managed to get out and decided to run away.

The mysterious figure in front of Fairy Tail turned to face them with beads of sweat covering their face. The guild stared at the shadow for about 5 seconds before the figure collapsed.

Laxus was the first to run forward and catch the person. The figure was a female with H/C-coloured hair. The girl's face was flushed red from over-use of magic power and more beads of sweat decorated and ran down her face.