Cobra X Reader: Bargain (REQUESTED)

Dedicated to Miiss_Independent :)

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT

I HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT DUE OVER THE HOLIDAYS

Also, I need to mention: IT'S THE HOLIDAYS HERE IN AUSTRALIA!!! EY-OH

So, hopefully, I'll be updating as often as possible (if I'm not forced to go out shopping ;-;)

But, anyways, I appreciate y'all patience for my long ass updates <3

Thank you guys so much for the 25K reads!

I love y'all so much and again, thank you for everything.

Here's the long-ass wait deserving imagine for all ye Erik lovers ;)

WARNING: WEIRD ASS PLOT

-----

//THIRD PERSON POV\\

Y/N sat in her Fairy Tail College dorm room, playing mini basketball whilst sitting on her bed. The distance between her netted hoop stuck to the door and her bed wasn't much, but it provided her some much-needed practice.

Erik was stuck in his Chemistry detention. He had just let a stink bomb loose on the whole class whilst cackling like a maniac. Actually, no, scratch that. More like a Jerome Valeska laugh. His laugh could be heard from Y/N's dorm room.

No one knew, however, that they each had their special talents. They could both sing, rap and dance, but neither of them knew it. They'd been childhood friends, but they drifted apart, due to the distanced relationship.

Once Y/N got bored of shooting hoops and trying to get up every time she shot a hoop, she went to her closet and changed into some shorts and a shirt, fit for dancing. She also brought some toiletries, a spare of clothes and some deodorant to prepare for after her dance session. She checked the clock hanging on the wall on top of her door and sighed as she grabbed her bag and headed off to the dance room, which linked to the music room.

Erik did a similar thing to Y/N. He changed into some spare clothes and made sure he put deodorant and cologne, seeing as the stink bomb smell didn't wear off as he put the deodorant on. He threw the now-smelly deodorant bottle into his mini litter bin and he went off to the music room.

-

Y/N did a few stretches before practicing her pirouettes. She flawlessly spun around and did so for about 30 times. Landing the final pirouette, Y/N stopped to take a breath and made sure her head didn't fall off. Soon, the rest of her dance group came in. The dance group consisted of herself and six other boys. Seeing as they were childhood friends and they loved K-Pop, they decided to be a dance group, covering many K-Pop dances.

However, they had just recently got into another group, by the name of BDS (A/N: A version of BTS). The group consisted of Rogue, Sting, Wendy, Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus and Erik. (A/N: The Dragon Slayers are in 'View Cast Members').

BDS, standing for Bulletproof Dragon Slayers (Don't kill me) were a singing and rap group. They wanted a choreographer for their dances, but they couldn't risk rumours spreading around college.

They heard a faint noise from the dance room next door. It was one of their recent songs, Danger. They all perked their heads up and quietly tip-toed over to the door of the dance rooms. Only one was currently occupied and as they listened closely, it was in fact, Danger, one of their songs.

However, the voices weren't theirs and they could hear squeaking. Erik told the others to move behind him as he opened the door slightly. He could see Y/N's group dancing, singing and rapping to their most recent song. The other Dragon Slayers decided to move in to the room and they watched Y/N's group as they danced and sung in sync.

As Gajeel's (Yoongi's) rap came on, BDS saw Y/N's group drop to the floor at once and came back up like a bullet. They continued watching them until Danger finished.

--

'So, what'cha here for, guys? And we know you're BDS.' BDS looked at Y/N in shock.

'H-have you told any-.' Erik was cut off at Lu-Rin (one of your members) squeezing his lips together until they were sealed.

'We've never told anyone. We just dance here, trying to choreograph your songs.'

Erik raised his eyebrow in a sassy way.

'You ain't getting any of this dance with that attitude, Erik.' Ioni said, as he flicked his fingers in a 'Z' shape.

Y/N put one of her arms in front of Ioni to stop him from finishing that Z.

'You can use our dances, for a price.'

'What's that price?'

Y/N looked at her group members and they all looked at each other as well. Lu-Rin nodded his head at Y/N before she continued with the bargain.

'That price is...

-

-

-

We get to choreograph all your songs, including your upcoming ones.'

Erik looked at his group before he nodded at them and shook Y/N's hand.

'Now, can you show us your Boy in Luv choreography?'

Y/N's group nodded and they mentally prepared themselves before Wendy turned the stereo on.

-----

Wow, this is such a shit idea XD

I don't know why I wrote this, but it seemed like a decent idea at the time. Oh well...

Anyways, thank you for the long-ass wait, again and I appreciate y'all for the many reads.

I seriously can't believe how much this book has come together. From only my friend Tendy_ 's reads to a few hundred, to a thousand to now.

Holy shit, guys!

Thank you guys so much, again!

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter