Jellal X Erza X Male!Reader: Fight For the Girl (REQUEST)

Dedixated to R3NAGADEWO1F :)

SO LATE TT^TT

Character - Ren

Song - The Good, The Bad and The Dirty (Panic! At the Disco)

This takes place in Fairy Tail High

ENJOY

--0--

Ren's POV

'Jellal!' I yell at the blue-haired man, smirking at me.

'What is it?'

'I know you did this!' I yell, pointing to the green goo on my head.

'I don't know what you mean.' He smirks innocently.

'Ren!' The teacher, Ms Wynnet yells at me.

'What?!' I accidentally snap at her.

'Don't what me, young man! And what is this green goo on top of your head. Go shower and get changed. Detention at lunch, young man!' She glares sternly at me.

'W-What? It wasn't me, it was Jellal! I yell, pointing at the smirking blue-haired boy.

'You know better than to pin the blame on someone else, Mr Vermillion. Mr Fernandes here is a school role model and he is the prefect of Fairy Tail High. If you don't respect him or any respective authorities, I will have you expelled immediately. Understood?'

'Yes, ma'am...' I mumble out before leaving the classroom to get changed.

-

'Why did you do that?!' I yell at Jellal discreetly in the cafeteria, since everyone was too preoccupied to listen in on our conversation.

'Do what?' Jellal smirks again innocently.

'You know what!' Jellal smiles.

'Oh, Ren... Do you want to know why I'm doing these things?'

'Yes! I do!'

'Well, it's because you have a little crush on someone. You know who I'm talking about.' I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

'Erza, damnit!' Jellal pushes me against the wall.

'You know people are gonna think this looks wrong, right?' I smirk at him. Jellal looks around, sighs and lets go of me.

'You see, I like Erza too.'

'What?'

'What, you don't think other boys have tried to get with her?' Jellal smirks at me.

'I have thought about that.'

'Well, then, do you know how many boys she turned down?'

'Two?'

'Ten.'

'Damn.' 

'Damn is right. So, if I were you, I would stay away from her.' Jellal starts walking away but I shout after him.

'Same goes for you.' Jellal looks at me and then turns and walks away.

RenZa Ending

I try to find Erza and I find her talking to Lucy and Levy.

'Um... Erza...' I tap her on the shoulder and the group looks at me.

'Yes?'

I take a deep breath before responding. 'Here...' I make a bouquet of roses suddenly appear in between us.

'I-Is this for me?' Erza blushes.

'Y-Yes...' I look down and blush, trying not to make myself look like a total creep.

'Yes, I will.'

'Will what?' 

'Go on a date with you.' Erza blushes and kisses me on the cheek before we walk off together.

JeRza Ending (< This is going to be a weird ending XD)

I watch as Jellal goes up to Erza in the cafeteria, not getting much surrounding attention.

'Um... Erza?' He taps her on the shoulder and as she turns around, she looks up and glares at Jellal.

'Go on a date with me?' He holds a bouquet of roses for Erza.

'Aa-choo! No! Go away!' Erza yells at Jellal.

--0--

OK

I'M SO SORRY JERZA SHIPPERS

- AwkwardCinnamonRoll