Sting X Reader X Sibling!Rogue: You're Dating My Sister? (REQUEST)

Dedixated to sparklewhale :)

SORRY FOR THE MASSIVE DELAY :(

Plot: You are Rogue's younger sister who's secretly dating Sting. Eventually, you and Sting to tell Rogue

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

'Sting!' I slide into the seat opposite of Sting.

'What do you want, Y/N?' He acts annoyed at me.

'Oh, come on... You mean, you hate seeing my face 24/7?' I fake pout and I place both my hands under my chin.

'Yes, I do hate seeing your face.'

'Aw... But it's a limited edition face. You sure you don't want to buy it or something?' I tilt my head to the side.

'No, now get out.' He gestures to the Sabertooth guild door.

'But I can't get out, I'm a part of Sabertooth and even if I was excommunicated, Rogue wouldn't really approve of that decision, would he?' I tease him.

'Ugh!' Sting gives up and walks upstairs into his room. I discreetly follow him, making sure not to be followed or seen by anyone.

I walk into Sting's room and I see him sitting on his bed, hands gripping each other, on the bridge of his nose.

'Aw, did I tease you too much?' I sit on his lap and wrap my legs around his waist.

'Yup...' He detaches his hands from each other and grips on my waist.

'But, you're too beautiful to be mad at.' He grins widely at me.

'Stop, that's so cheesy and cringy...'  I slap his forearm lightly.

'Sti- Hey, what the fuck?!' A person walk in the room. Both Sting and I turn around to see my older brother, Rogue standing there. Sting's arms involuntarily fall from my sides and since I'm so shocked, I fall off of Sting's lap.

'Rogue... What are you doing here?' Sting sheepishly asks.

'I'm here to tell you that someone's here to see you. Y/N... I'll talk with you and Sting later.' Rogue says before walking off.

-

'Y/N, Sting... The two of you have been seeing each other behind my back...' Rogue starts walking back and forth in his room.

'You've been doing... God knows what in that room.'

'Rogue! Ew!' Both Sting and I frantically pat ourselves.

'Oh... So you two haven't done it yet?'

'What the fuck?!'

'Sorry...' Rogue sweatdrops.

'Sting, how much do you love my sister?' Rogue darkly says.

'A lot! She's the most beautiful and most intelligent person. Not too sound too cliche, but it's true.' Sting crosses his fingers over his heart.

'Alright... You two have my permission to date.' Rogue rubs the bridge of his nose.

'Yes!'

'But don't do the nasty in my room.'

'Jesus, why would we...?' Sting and I sweatdrop.

--0--

Hope you enjoyed

Sorry that this wasn't up in like 15 minutes. I've been procrastinating by watching anime and talking to my friends on Skype

- AwkwardCinnamonRoll