Rogue X Reader: Coffee Date (AU) (REQUEST)

No picture either for this imagine, since my Internet is still loading :(

Dedixated to xxIAmKat :)

Character: Aspen

ENJOY

--0--

Aspen's POV

Working at a coffee shop is absolutely great. The smell of coffee being freshly brewed in the morning is so satisfying. Every morning and late afternoon is always rush hour. Customers heavily pouring in before work or just to relax. 

I enter my little shop at the corner of the road and I turn the closed sign to open. I tie my F/C-apron around me and I clip my hair up into a bun. (If your hair isn't long enough for a bun - like me - then, you can just leave it as it is)

I start by putting the recently imported coffee beans into the coffee machine and it automatically ground. After making a few drinks and putting the coffee chillers in the freezer and fridge, a customer walks in.

'Hi, can I order a Caramel Macchiatto, please?'

'Sure thing, that will be $4.20, sir.'

'Oh, shit, sorry. I forgot to bring my wallet. My home got robbed recently, so I don't really have much money left an-' The man starts rambling on.

'Hey, it's OK. I can give it for free.'

'Really?'

'Yup.' I say, popping the p.

'Thank you so much, I will make it up to you.' The man awkwardly stutters but takes a seat in the shop.

-

Morning rush hour came and so many customers flooded in the store. The freezer and fridge, which was full of coffee chillers, eventually became empty and a few of the customer-favourite snacks were running out already.

'That'll be $7.30, sir.' I say to a man in a red and brown cloak.

'I'm not paying that.' He raises his head and he glares at me in a threatening way.

'But, that's how much it is, sir.' I remark back.

'No, it's not. I've been to this coffee shop many times, and I you've been increasing the price every single time I've been here.

'OK, wait, wait, wait. First off, you've never even been here. Second, of all, you're not the only one who's been ordering that same exact drink and snack. Everyone here who have ordered the same exact thing as you, sir, have been paying the exact same amount of money every time they ordered theirs, so if you are unwilling to pay, I suggest you leave this shop.'

'I want to talk to your manager.'

'I am the manager. So, if you have a problem with me, you're going to answer to my very good friend.'

'And who's this very good friend of yours? Oh wait, I just remembered, you have no friends.' He sassily remarks back. I suddenly punch him in the face, straight on his nose.

'You bitch! I will call the cops on your ass. You better be ready.' He runs and leaves the store. Everyone else in the store clapped their hands and applauded me.

'Yeah, but they wouldn't listen to you if you're a criminal. Bastard.' I mumble under my breath.

'Thank you!' I say as everyone applauds me.

-

Once morning rush hour was over and there were only a few people eating and drinking, the man who ordered this morning came up.

'Hey, that was really good. Did you call the cops on him?'

'Yeah, I did. He's in jail, now for a murder, he supposedly didn't commit.'

'Nice punch, too.'

'Thanks.'

'So, I think I know how to repay you.' He smirks at me.

'How?' I smirk back.

'Go on a date with me.'

'U-uh... S-Sure...'

'Yes! Oh, shit, I forgot! I'm Rogue.'

'Aspen.' I shake his hand.

'Yeah, I know. It says on your name tag.' I chuckle and I playfully roll my eyes.

'So, when are you off from work?'

'Um... Late afternoon, almost sunset. Sorry, Rogue.'

'Eh, it's OK. Here, text me and meet me at my apartment when you're done.' He hands me a piece of paper with his number and his address.

'How do people do that?'

'Do what?'

'Pull out a piece of paper in an instant with their details on it. What, do you pre-write it and keep it in your pocket or something?' I laugh.

'Eh, pretty much.'

'Wow, people are really expecting to get laid.' Rogue laughs.

'No, for me, it's just so that it's easier and more time-saving.'

'Alright, well, afternoon rush hour will start soon, Rogue, so I'll see you tonight at 8?'

'Sounds perfect.'

SKIP TO ROGUE'S APARTMENT

I walk up to Rogue's apartment door and I press the Number 7 on the intercom.

'Hello?' Rogue says through the intercom.

'Hey, Rogue, it's me, Aspen.'

'Aspen! Hey! Um... Hold on, let me open the door from here.' The door in front of me buzzes and I push through it.

'Is it open?' Rogue's voice comes from the intercom.

'Yup, it's open!' 

'Sweet.'

I walk up all the steps to Rogue's apartment and I knock on his door.

'Hey!' He opens the door.

'Hey!' I reply back.

'C-Come in. You look nice.'

'What, how? In a Rilakumma onesie?' I raise my eyebrow at him.

'Yes, even if you're in a Rilakumma onesie, it looks cute on you.' I blush as he walks away.

'So... I thought we could watch a movie.'

'Sure, sounds good. What movie?'

'Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.' He holds up the DVD cover and shows it to me.

'Cool, never watched it before.'

'Sweet.'

-

During the movie, Aspen fell asleep on Rogue's shoulder. He kisses her forehead before carrying her to his bed.

'Night, Aspen.' He kisses her forehead again and tucks her in. He closes the door gently behind him and Aspen smiles slightly at his gesture.

--0--

OK, so, I left out like one small part of your request, but I'm hoping you liked it :)

Seriously needs some major editing XD

Thank you guys so much for all the reads <3

Don't be afraid to request or criticise my writing, as it helps me improve for your benefit

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll