7 Minutes in Heaven: Gajeel Redfox

Edited 5/7/16

-----

Y/N's POV

I reach into the hat and pull out...

A metal ring.

I immediately recognize who put it in there and I blush crazily. My cheeks heat up and the tips of my ears go red.

Gajeel stands up and Lily winks at him. Gajeel goes red and slaps Lily on his head as he smirks. I wonder what that was for, Gajeel.

'Enter the closet, you two!' Gajeel and I sit in the closet and Mira locks the door. The whole room is draped in darkness and a whole bunch of thoughts rush through my head.

Shit, what if Gajeel rapes me or something? How will I get out?!

Y/N, calm down, Gajeel doesn't even see interest in you. He keeps on avoiding you, so how can he possibly rape you?

Wow, gee, thanks for making me feel better, brain. You just persuaded me that Gajeel doesn't like me. Tch, what am I even talking about, of course he doesn't like me!

Y/N, you're stuck in a rant loop. Chill.

Tch, fine...

'Gihee.' I hear out of the blue.

'What was that? Gajeel, was that you?'

'Mm. Of course, that was me. Who else is in this closet?'

'Um... Satan?'

'Oh my God...'

'Careful, Gajeel. If you keep that up, you're gonna end up in Hell.'

'Gihee, then let Satan bring me down.'

'Wow.'

'Hey, you wanna have a pick-up line battle?'

'What? Are you joking?'

'Nope.'

Hm... Fine. Can we do a counter of that pick-up line?'

'Yeah, sure. Make it more fun.'

-

Gajeel: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Me: No, but it hurt like a bitch when I crawled back up from Hell.

-

Gajeel: I just scraped my knee whilst falling for you.

Me: Shouldn't Satan have already taken you to Hell?

-

Gajeel: Do you have a map? Cuz I got lost in your eyes?

Me: If you got lost in my eyes, you would've already been dead.

-

Gajeel: I think I'm the Mad Hatter and you're my Alice.

Me: I think you're insane.

-

Gajeel: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

Me: If I could rearrange it, then I would put N and O together.

-

Gajeel: Where have you been all my life?

Me: Running away from you.

-

Gajeel: I wanna be a superhero when I grow up. Can you guess what my name is gonna be?

Me: Tch. Superman? Sorry, but that name's taken.

Gajeel: Nope, it's Yourman.

-

Oh, shit, he's got me there.

Gajeel leans closer towards me. I slowly back away until my back hits a wall. I bite my lip and Gajeel looks at me.

'You're cute when you do that.' He then plants his lips on the tip of my nose.

'I-I...' I stutter so much that Gajeel has to kiss me again to shut me up. He pulls away and we both blush. My eyes widen as to what just happened.

'G-Gajeel...' He withdraws his body until it hits the opposite wall. He closes his eyes and puts his head down. He doesn't realize that I'm moving closer to him, despite my failed stealth attempts. I lift his chin up and kiss him softly. His eyes widen and he tenses, but once he realizes, his body melts and relaxes under me.

The door lock is forced open and the blinding light is shining down on us. The whole group stares at us until we pull away for breath. Cheers erupt from the whole glade and scattered applauses welcome us when we move out of the closet.

Just before I sit down, Gajeel pulls me up and out of the room and kisses me passionately. He pulls away for an inch.

'Shouldn't have done that, shrimp.'

-----

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter