Jellal X Vampire!Reader: The Taste of Fake Blood (AU) (REQUEST)

Dedixated to -SilverDustTheOtaku- :)

This is gonna be such a weird-ass imagine (I'm so sorry...)

This isn't one of my writing prompts (unfortunately... I was so looking forward to using one of my writing prompts in this imagine...)

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

'Babe?' Jellal calls from the kitchen. 'Oh, right... She's sleeping.'

'What?' I teleport downstairs. Jellal lets out a girlish screen before covering his mouth. I giggle at his action before walking up to him.

'Sorry, babe.' I detach his hands from his mouth and I peck his lips.

'Don't do that!' Jellal tries to hold back a laugh himself. I giggle before walking over to the fridge and grabbing a blood bag.

'Is that real blood?'

'Nope. Fake.' I mumble with fake blood pouring down my throat.

'OK. Making sure.' I giggle at his action again.

'You know I absolutely hate the taste of real blood.' My face slightly disgusted at the mention of real blood.

'Yeah... Sorry.' With the blood bag in my mouth, I hop onto Jellal's back.

'To the store!' Jellal chuckles at my childishness.

'But we're in our pyjamas.' He gestures to his boxers and tank top and my oversized shirt with short shorts.

'Hehe. Then let's go!' I outstretch my arm and point towards the door.

'Alright.' 

-

We arrive at the store - it was pretty close by. People gave us weird looks at our dress style but we didn't care. I hopped off Jellal's back and he grabs a trolley. As we start aisle-shopping, we grab things.

'Pads...' I mumble under my breath and I throw two boxes of pads into the trolley.

'Y/N... Really?'

'What? Unless you want me to go Shark Week all over the bed, sure!' I say sarcastically. Jellal playfully rolls his eyes before setting the box of pads down.

'Meat and veggies.' I set them down in the trolley.

'Chocolate and a few movies for Shark Week. Alright, that's me done.' I say to Jellal.

'Alright.'

'Don't you need anything from the store?'

'Nope. Now, we need to pay here and then go buy your fake blood.'

'Jellal!' I lightly smack his arm at the mention of fake blood in public.

'Sorry, sorry.' He rubs the place where I smacked him and he drives the trolley to the register.

'Hi, how can I help you today?' The woman attending the register asks.

'I would like to sell these items.' I mock her under my breath. Jellal hears this and kicks my calf.

'Just these items, thanks.' Jellal smiles politely at the woman.

'That'll be $17.85, sir.' Jellal pays the woman before we leave with shopping bags.

'Really?' Jellal asks me.

'What?'

'Did you really have to mock her?'

'Yes.' Jellal roll his eyes playfully again before we walk back home.

-

-

-

-

-

-

'Wanna have sex?' Jellal asks me.

'What...?'

--0--

OK

I'M SORRY

I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS AT THIS RATE

I'M DYING (from heat. Like holy shit, it's so hot here in Australia...)

- AwkwardCinnamonRoll