#1: CAppy VS PanChar: Exceed Romance

Edited 13/5/16

Carla / Charle's POV

I seriously think that Happy and Pantherlily are trying way too hard. They're fighting over me when I'm right in front of them. They're fighting a lot recently, kinda like Natsu and Gray or Natsu and Gajeel. I hear Happy yelling, 'No, she belongs to me' 

'No, she doesn't!'

'Yes, she does and she'll fall for me!'

'Boys! If you settle this like real gentlemen, then maybe, I'll consider your assumptions and all your feelings.' I pushed a head-butting Happy towards Juvia, where she sat ogling Gray and also pushed Pantherlily back to the Iron Dragon Slayer. I fly out of the guild using my Aera magic and go out in a frustrating flight.

'Settle it like real gentlemen?! Come on, Charle! You could've thought better about that! And not only that, but you've also released your feelings in a smart way!!!'

CAppy Ending

Happy's POV

'Now, look what you've done Lily!'

'Me?! You were the one who started the fight!'

'Nuh-uh!'

A frustrated Natsu pulls me out of the uproaring fight and Gajeel pulls away Pantherlily.

'Happy,' Natsu starts.

'Huh?'

'You sure have changed for Charle, huh?'

'Godammit, Natsu! I didn't mean to!'

'Don't worry, Happy, but in order to win girls over, be yourself, OK?' Natsu rubs my head like the way he usually does.

'AYE, SIR!' I fly off, away from the guild and start looking for Charle.

'Now, where could Charle be?'

I start looking around and I accidentally bump into something or someone and I get knocked out.

-

I open up my eyes and I see a white neko standing over me. 'Charle?'

'Baka neko! What were you thinking?'

'W-what do you mean?'

'I was out for my flight and you bumped into me!'

'Goumen, Charle!'

(I know this isn't gonna be part of Charle's personality towards Happy but eh... It's my story)

'I forgive you, Happy.'

'Hm?'

-----

PanChar's Ending

Pantherlily's POV

I see Charle fly away and out from the guild doors.

'Now look what you've done!'

'Me? You were the one arguing with me!'

Gray walks into the middle of our fight and says, 'Guys! Just... Ah, forget it.'

'Huh?' I whisper to myself mentally to never fight with anyone, especially Happy, in front of Charle.

'Whatever, Happy. We'll finish this fight off later.' I fly off to find Charle.

-

After a couple of hours of flying, I didn't see Charle once. But something caught my eye. I look down as I was hovering over Magnolia Park and saw a familiar white neko. I fly down to see Charle sitting under the Rainbow Sakura tree in Magnolia Park. I fly over and sit down next to Charle.

'Please stop following me, Lily.'

'I was not!' I defended myself but soon recovered. 'I was trying to find you.'

'It's just so frustrating with you and Happy fighting over me. Flying makes me clear my headspace.'

'We can end it right now?'

'What do you~?' Charle is interrupted with me kissing her.

'That's how.' We both blush as deep as Erza's hair colour.

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter