#2: GrUvia: Puppet (Aftermath)

Tendy_ asked for an after-math

Edited 13/5/16

-----

Gray's POV

'Do you still love me, Juvia-chan?'

'...' No answer. I miss Juvia's personality.

'ANSWER ME DAMMIT!' I violently shake the chair Juvia is sitting on back and forth. She just stares at me with a blank expression. This is kinda hard to admit but I even miss Juvia stalking me...

I grab a knife and held it up to her throat. By now, tears were brimming my eye's surface. She didn't flinch or blink for that 1 minute. I then cut an incision on her arms. I never hurt her legs.

'Fuck... WHY?!' I stand up in rage and start aimlessly knocking off tools and punching a mirror with my bare hand, not caring if blood was dripping from my knuckles.

I lifted her chin up, only to be met with lifeless eyes.

'WHAT THE FUCK!' I bang my hands repeatedly on the table near me. I throw the scissors, aimlessly nowhere. I get up in her face, literally.

'I loved you...' I manage to choke out. A blank expression just painted her face. How it pained me to see her like this.

I kissed her lifeless lips, passionately but softly. I pulled away when I hear a slight knock on the door. I open the door, not too much so that they can see Juvia, but enough so that we can see each other's faces. The door is then literally kicked and I fly back. They see Juvia, tied to her chair. 

'ICE STRIPPER, YOU GODDAMN BASTARD!'

I get pulled out by Elfman and thrown into the Tower of Heaven.

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter