#1: AlBis: Prank Wars

Edited 13/5/16

-----

Alzack's POV

I'm just talking to Bisca at the guild. I gotta say, her green hair, the way they fall, the fedora on top of her head and the way she handles guns so well. I gotta say, I'm impressed. Not that I feel that way... (such a liar, Alzack XD)

'Alzack? AL?!'

'Huh-uh-huh, yeah, you were saying something?'

'Man, you're not focusing today, are ya?'

'Whaddya mean? I gotta be focused anytime.'

'OK, then.' Bisca then throws a cream pie at my face and I'm splattered with cream. Bisca walks away laughing her ass off.

'Time for a prank war, my dear Bisca.'

Bisca's POV

OK, I gotta admit. That was pretty funny. I'm guessing that he's gonna declare a prank war, anyway. I gotta get them tricks up my sleeve, or I could be the one getting the last laugh and that is never a good sign.

Personally, I think prank wars are just another way to show off mischief, but they're fun nonetheless. I walked up to Mira and ordered a drink. I turn to face Cana, who sits across from me.

'How much are you gonna drink, Cana?'

'As much as I want.'

'OK, then. Don't blame me if you get drunk, m-kay?'

'Yeah, yeah, sure, sure. I got this.' She continued to drink as I stared at her with one of my eyebrows lifted. I chuckle and turn to face where Mira was supposed to be.

'Uh... Mira-san? Where are you? Come on, this ain't funny!' I walked around the guild and asked them where Mira was. They either said nothing because they weren't focused on me or they either said they didn't know where she was.

'Alzack?' I walk around the guild once more. 'Come on, this isn't funny!'

Fine, then. I walk out of the guild and walk home. Damn, where could the two be?

I went into my apartment and did my nightly routine and went to sleep.

-----

Alzack's POV

I can't believe that worked! I got the whole guild to play a role. Bisca was the victim. I was the prankster. Mira helped me with the disappearing act and the rest of the guild were the people who told Bisca that we were nowhere to be found. To be honest, that was pretty awesome. But not awesome enough. I decided to be a fake bandit snooping around in Bisca's apartment. I pretty much know where she lives. In the way of friends, ya know. We hang out together at each other's apartments.

I dress as a robber, all in black and got my guns ready. Just for the effect. Luckily, Bisca's apartment is two storeys tall, so I know when she comes down the stairs and when she goes back up. I quietly sneak through her back door. She always leaves it unlocked for some reason.

Entering her apartment, I see her kitchen. Black, white and red as always. She usually tells me which of her stuff is priceless and which is not valuable. I grab my gun and start shooting stuff like pieces of fruit, against the ground and some bullets shot through some useless artefacts. I'm betting that Bisca heard because she came rushing quietly downstairs and had her gun to her chest. I quickly hid in a closet (one of those closets that you can sort of see shadows out of, if you get what I'm sayin').

I hear her footsteps move around in the room.

'Oh crap, she's gonna find me out.'

She walks away from the closet and to the kitchen. She then walks to her living room and finally approaches the closet. As soon as she opens the door, I lunge at her and tackle her to the floor. I make sure not to hurt her and disarm her from her guns.

She managed to pull off my mask.

'Alzack?! You scared the shit outta me!' She whisper-yells.

'Hey, prank wars are on!' Until I got creamed....

By 100 cream pies. They tasted pretty good, though.

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter