Sting X Pregnant!Reader: Birthday Surprises (REQUEST)

Dedixated to iiQueenBii :)

The two of you are married in this and you are pregnant! :)

Plot: You don't know how to tell Sting that you're pregnant. On his birthday, you decide to tell him

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

Morning

I stare at the third pregnancy test in my hand and my mouth goes wide.

'Oh... My... God...' I bite my lip and I think of Sting.

'OK, it's obviously Sting's, but what would he think about it? A-About us?' I rub my belly and I think of a newborn child.

'I-I'm growing one inside of me right now...'

'Y/N!' I hear Sting.

'Yeah! Coming!' I shove the pregnancy test in my back pocket and I wash my hands. I walk out of the bathroom and I see Sting smiling on the living room couch, surrounded with presents on the coffee table. I giggle at his childishness and cuteness.

'Happy birthday, Sting!' I sit on his lap, facing him and I give him a kiss. He grins into the kiss and wraps his arms around my waist. We both pull away and we rest our foreheads against each other.

'Cake or presents?' I ask him.

'Hm.... Presents!' I giggle again at his childishness. I get off his lap. grabbed some presents and sat back down next to him.

'Here we go.' I hand him a present from Rogue. Sting carefully unwraps the wrapping paper and in it reveals a box. Inside is a necklace and a note. The necklace was the dark side of Yin and Yang. Sting unpinned the note, opened it and read it.

Dear Sting,

Happy birthday to my Twin Dragon! I wish I could be there to celebrate, but I'm on a job right now :(

When you read this, I'll probably still be on the job. But...

I hope you and Y/N have a great relationship :)

I can't wait for mini-Stings ;)

- Rogue

'Oh my God!' He says and I laugh.

'Do you want mini-Stings?' I ask him with a tone mixture of seriousness and playfullness.

'I don't know. Maybe... If it's with you, then hell yes.' He kisses me before tugging at the hem of my shirt. I pull away from the kiss and I rest my hand on his occupied hand.

'Whoa, slow down, birthday boy.' I tease. 'You gotta open all your presents first.'

'Fine... Hey, this one's from you!' He opens it and in it is the second most recent pregnancy test that I ever took. Sting stares at it with shock and his mouth goes open.

'You're gonna catch some flies in there.' I giggle and I lift his jaw up.

'So... There are going to be mini-Stings?' I sheepishly nod before he tackles me into a hug.

'I can't believe I'm going to be a dad!' He snuggles his face into the crook of my neck and starts kissing my face everywhere.

'Thank you so much!' He kisses my nose, cheeks, forehead and lastly, lips. I giggle and he starts opening all his other presents.

-

Afternoon

Sting and I walked into the Sabertooth guild and we noticed all the lights off.

'Hm?' Sting questions and releases my hand to turn the lights on.

'SURPRISE!' The whole of Sabertooth yell out and even Rogue is there. Sting almost had a mini-heart attack but he was shocked to see everyone.

'This day keeps on getting better! Guess what, everyone?' Everyone responds with a what.'

'Y/N' pregnant!' The whole guild claps and cheers for the two of us. Sting embraces me and whispers in my ear.

'You're going to be a great mum.' He whispers and nibbles on my earlobe.

'And you're going to be a great dad.' I tippy-toe and whisper in his ear. We both smile at each other before Rufus put on some slow-dance music for us.

'You are my best birthday present.' Sting mumbles when our noses touch.

'And you are mine.'

--0--

I died of fluff

I'm sorry

;-;

OK, SO I'M GOING TO STOP THE IMAGINES FOR TODAY SO THAT THERE WILL BE IMAGINES TOMORROW :)

IF I DIDN'T GO THROUGH YOUR REQUEST, I'M SORRY. THEY WILL BE UP MAYBE TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY 

Don't be afraid to request or criticise my writing, as it really helps me improve for your benefit.

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll