7 Minutes in Heaven: Laxus Dreyar

Edited 2/7/16

-----

Y/N's POV

I reach into the hat and pull out...

A lacrima with yellow powder in it.

'OK, which bastard put that in there?' No one in particular yells out. Murmurs spread around the whole room. Laxus sheepishly sticks his hand up.

'LAXUS!' Everyone yells out. I mentally facepalm myself and starts walking in front of the closet. Laxus and I are secretly boyfriend and girlfriend, so I'm glad that I didn't get anyone else. Laxus walks up and catches up to me. He whispers in my ear, 'Hey babe. Glad I got you.'

'Heya, back. So am I.' We stand in front of the closet and wait for Mira to come up to us. Out of nowhere, Laxus comes up and kisses me.

He mumbles against my lips, 'I guess everyone will now know that you're mine and only mine.'

'Huh, I guess they will.' I mumble back.

Laxus wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck.

'Well, I love you too.'

He chuckles against my lips. Everyone gasps and I swear to God, I can hear a slap.

'Ow! Lucy-san!' The voice of Wendy rings out.

'Sorry, Wendy, it's for your own good.' I'm guessing that Lucy accidentally slapped Wendy whilst shielding her eyes from us kissing.

'Well, you guys don't need to go into the closet anymore to do that.' Mira smirks.

'Oh Jesus lord, Mira.' Laxus and I pull away from each other and we both smile.

'Jokes, you guys still have to go into the closet. This time with a bit more privacy.' Everyone groans.

'Is there anything you two wish for before going in?'

'Why wishing for anything else? I've got all I need right here.' He pokes the tip of my nose.

-----

In Wonderland,

Mad Hatter