7 Minutes in Heaven: Cobra

Requested by GrayFullbuster857 for a happy ending

Edited 21/6/16

-----

Y/N's POV

I reach into the hat and pull out...

A small bottle of poison.

I look around the boys to see Cobra smirking. Then, he started whistling to get everybody's attention. 'Oi, shut up!' Gray's voice rang out. I chuckled in my head as he said that. Cobra gave a death glare towards Gray's direction and went back to smirking. Don't get too cocky, Erik.

We then walk into the closet, Erik, being the 'gentleman' just walks in and sits cross-legged on the mountainous pile of clothes. I sit cross-legged, as well, opposite of him and Mira closes the door. We hear the lock click and yells saying, '7 MINUTES ONLY!'

I bite my lip slightly and I feel Erik staring at me.

'What'cha starin' at?'

'Your beautiful face. Is that a crime?' I blush deeply at that. 'I've been wanting to do this since I first met you.'

'Heh, do what?'

I see him leaning in towards me in the darkness.

'Cobra?' I can feel his hot breath on my face. He cups my cheeks and I blush hard. The heat comes to my face and is then released due to Erik kissing me softly. I pull away.

'A-a-are you sure? I'm probably gonna be a shit girlfriend.'

'How'd you know I was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend?'

'Well, you kissed me, so yeah.' I chuckle nervously.

Erik then kissed me again, except this time, more passionately and rougher. We then pull away, as we were out of breath. We hear a voice from the other side.

'OI, WE'RE GONNA OPEN THE DOORS!' We quickly fix our clothes and hair, in case, anyone thought weirdly. The door opened to reveal a shirtless Gray.

'Oi, Mira, you owe me $10! They didn't do anything!'

'Damn!'

-----

Hope you enjoyed that! I MAY be able to update everyday if I don't have homework and stuff.

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter