Gray X Pregnant!Reader: How Do I Tell You? PT2 (REQUEST)

Dedixated to igaveup1 :)

SORRY FOR THE LATENESS OF THIS AND OTHER REQUESTS

MY WHOLE REQUEST LIST IS SO FUCKING LONG (but I don't mind)

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

A few months after Gray and I's baby was born (because, obviously, I ain't gonna write a damn labour/birth scene).

'Lux, come here!' Gray pats his lap for Lux to crawl into.

'She's not a dog, Gray...' I facepalm.

'You know I didn't mean it like that.' The edge of his lips twitching into a small smile. Lux soon crawled onto Gray's lap and he held her up in the air.

'Aye, she's so cute!' Gray fangirls and turns to me.

'Then again... She might be cute, but you're beautiful.' He smirks at me.

'Aye... Stop with the cheesiness.' 

'Isn't that why you fell in love with me in the first place?' I giggle at his remark and I peck his lips. Soon enough, Lux starts fussing in Gray's arms.

'Here, you take her. She's more comfortable in your hands. I'll get her some milk.' Gray sighs, kisses my nose before taking off into the kitchen to fetch a bottle of milk.

'Aw, it's OK.' I cradle Lux in my two arms. She calmed down a bit but started reaching out for her bottle of milk when Gray came in.

'Hehe, looks like she really is thirsty.' Lux gulped the bottle of milk down really quickly before throwing the bottle at Gray. He was caught by surprise, as it almost hit his head. I giggle at his action before tucking Lux into sleep and cuddling with Gray.

-

A few years later

Lux had grown a bit and started walking and talking.

'She grew up so fast...' I sigh before resting my head on Gray's shoulder.

'I know, right?'

'Mama, papa!'

'Yes, dear?' I ask.

'Can I get a cookie?' She says, struggling with her words.

'Sure thing.' I pick Lux up and head over to the kitchen - much to Gray's protest, seeing as he wanted to cuddle - and I grabbed the cookie jar in one of the cupboards.

'Here you go.' I turn to Lux and she's not there.

'Lux?'

'Mama! I want to ask you something' She struggles with her speech again and lightly tugs at my track pants.

'What is it?'

'When will I have a baby brother or sister?' My face reddens before giving her the cookie as she munches on it. (Media picture)

'I don't know when. Maybe soon.' I grin, ruffling her hair.

'Papa! When will I have a baby sibling?!'

'Oh, dear...'

--0--

OK

I'M SO SORRY THAT IT'S SO SHORT

;-;

Don't be afraid to request or criticise my writing, as it really helps me to improve for your benefit  :)

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll