7 Minutes In Heaven: Fairy Tail Edition

Edited 17/6/16

-----

Y/N's POV

'Y/N!' I hear Mira yell my name from the other side of the guild.

'What?' I snap my head towards the white-haired girl.

She didn't move at all, besides the fact that she beckoned for me to come over. 'Alright, let me go.' I stand from my seat and proceed to walk over to where Mira was.

'Hey, Mira!' I greet her as soon as I arrive at the door.

'Y/N! Come into this room!' I was soon regretting my decision when I see a whole bunch of boys and girls seated. Villains and heroes... 'Uh... Mira?'

'Yeah, Y/N?'

'Why are there villains here as well?'

'Because we are going to be playing 7 Minutes in Heaven!' She then drags my arm and forces me to sit between Lucy and Wendy. Not that I don't mind, but what I do mind is playing a game without my permission TO play the game.

Oh, dear Lord, Mira, what did you get me into? There's Cobra, Midnight, Jackal, Jellal, Natsu, Gray, Elfman, Laxus, Sting, Gajeel, Rogue, Loke and a whole bunch of other boys here. For girls, I see Lucy, Wendy, Erza, Flare, Juvia, Levy and more. Jesus...

'Alright, girls, you have to close your eyes.' Mumbles and grumbles could be heard from all the girls. A split second later, the same voice rang out.

'Alright, you can open your eyes now, girls!' Whoa, that was fast, wonder what they did?

'Y/N, pick an item from this hat without looking.'

'Alright, since I have no choice...'

I reach into the hat and pull out...

-----

The continuing posts will be part of here. :D They may be short and this chapter may be short as well, but hey, at least I won't be cramming like 50 imagines in the one chapter.

Just sayin', you can request a guy and I won't be doing any smut, as always. =/=

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter