Natsu X Depressed!Reader: Stressed Enough - I Remember (REQUEST)

Dedixated to RandomPerson36748 and KawaiiOtaku2144 :)

Trigger warnings: Depression | Bullying (tiny bit) | Domestic abuse

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

'Fucking hell...' I mumble under my breath.

'What? Cat got your brain, Y/N?' Natsu, my bully teases me.

'Shut the fuck up, Natsu.' I clutch at my head, brushing a few pieces of hair from my sight.

'Aw... Is little Y/N sad?'

'Shut the fuck up, Natsu! I'm already under enough stress as it is and then you go ahead and fucking put more pressure on me. You know how much shit you and other people put me through? You want to know all about my scars? Well, take a look!' I rummage through my bag and pull out pictures of all my scars - both new and old - and I slam them down on his desk.

'Hope you're happy, bastard...' I mumble under my breath before leaving Fairy Tail High.

-

I sit alone, perched on top of a tree when I hear my name being called.

'Y/N!' I hear. I sigh, not wanting to pay attention.

'Y/N! Where are you?' I see Natsu panting under the tree, beneath me.

So he has no idea that I'm directly above him?

'What do you want?' I surprise him with my voice. He lets out a small squeak before climbing the tree and sitting right next to me.

'I want to know... How else I hurt you...'

'Well... Considering I showed you photos of every single scar, I'd say uh... That much.' I use my hands and gesture a wide gap between the the two.

'That much?'

'Well... What about the other scars? If you don't mind me asking.'

'You really want to know?' I tilt my head towards Natsu before he nods his head vigorously.

'Well... OK, then... Promise you won't laugh or anything...'

'I promise.' He grins before holding his pinky finger up. I stare at his pinky finger before grinning back and twining our pinkies together. I giggle a bit before starting my story.

Flashback

I remember the way my mother would like to whip me - it was continuous - and only stopping when I blacked out.

I remember the way people would tease me - and it even made me doubt my own body.

I remember the way when I tried to 'go on a diet', trying to lose weight by either eating minimal food or throwing up excess food.

I remember the way when my friend was involved in a car crash - and his final breath was used to tell me to keep on living.

I remember the way when I just tried to end it all - like I was stuck in an endless loop of regret and sorrow.

I remember the way when it was supposed to go how it was supposed to - I eventually die from despair.

Flashback end

After telling Natsu about all my scars and past experiences, his facial expression softened immensely before pulling me in for a tight hug.

'I'm so sorry...' He said, sniffling in the crook of my neck. 'I'll try and make it up to you.'

'How?' I ask, not wanting to get hurt ever again.

'If you give me one more chance, I'll prove to you that I love you so much.'

'Y-You love me?'

Natsu sheepishly grins and nods his head.

'One chance. Don't fuck it up.'

'Yes!'

--0--

OK

Shitty cliche XD

It was kinda the only thing I could think of but I hope you guys enjoyed that <3

Don't be afraid to request or criticise my writing, as it really helps me to improve for your benefit :)

-AwkwardCinnamonRoll