Cobra X Reader: Love At First Sense

Edited 13/5/16

-----

Cobra's POV

'I can sense someone... Someone like I've never felt before...'

Maybe I'm just dreaming, but, the sense feels so, I don't know how to explain it... Good? Nice? Awesome?

It's just that feeling that caught my attention... Wait... I can sense the someone from, across the street?

I run over to that someone as Cubellious runs off... Do I run to find my senses, or do I find this mysterious person?

'GO!'

'Um.... WHO SAID THAT?!'

'IT'S ME YOU FRIGGIN' DUMBASS!'

'Cubellious?'

'Yeah, it's me. I'm sayin' to go and find mystery person... I can sense it... You were meant to be...' And with that, Cubellious was out of my mind and out from that telepathy. 'Meant to be?' I whisper-shout.

I run off to find the mysterious sense. Is that... The sense?

Your POV

I'm walking through the streets of Magnolia, near the park. I've been walking for about, what, 5 minutes, I guess? But the weirdest things happen nowadays.

I see a man, running. Towards me? I take a closer look. It was dark as night like hell. Honestly, I could barely see the outline of the man... That was how dark it was, and I was stupid to not bring a torch...

The man's coming closer now, he's not exactly that fast a runner, but he was still fast. I finally can see him. His maroon hair, mm-mm-mm, I could definitely use a man like that. Wait, what am I thinking. I'm so friggin' weird. Wait... He has his eyes CLOSED?!

I start to walk to an alleyway, a shortcut I use to get home, when suddenly, I fall unconscious and the darkness consumes me.

-

'Hey, are you awake?' I hear someone. I slowly open my eyes and there I see a man leaning over me. I recognise his maroon hair anywhere. He was that guy who was running down the street.

'Kinda obvious, don't you think?'

'Yeah, true... Plus, I can hear your thoughts.'

'OK, if you can hear my thoughts right now, what am I thinking about?' I think hard about my family's death but soon realise that I made a mistake... Why did I have to remind myself of such a terrible past? I soon start sobbing and my face goes full-on red.

'Oh, I'm sorry for your losses...' The man feels so empathetic for me, that I can sense his feelings... Does he have feelings for me?

'Yeah, I do have feelings for you...' He blushes so deeply. Mm, damn, he's cute. 'You think I'm cute?' He says so cockily.

'Don't get your hopes up, mate. And sometimes, your cockiness can be your arrogance.'

'Tch.' I can tell he got slightly ticked off.

'OMG, you actually believed that?!' You start laughing your ass off until you fall off the bed.

'You were playing with me?! I couldn't even hear your thoughts!'

'Well, I have a way of hiding my thoughts.'

'Now, you're being the cocky one, Y/N.'

'Nice to meet you too, Erik.'

'How do you even know my name?!'

'Chill, geez. I have the same magic as you. Interesting, but I ain't no Poison Dragon Slayer.'

'Huh, very funny Y/N.'

'Nah, I'm serious. Well, it was nice meeting you, Erik, but I gotta go.' I grab my stuff from the now, messy bed and I say goodbye to Erik. I walk out of the apartment and slowly turn back.

'I guess, you won't be showing me to the train station, then?'

'I'll take you, I'll take you.' Erik runs after you and grabs his keys. He locks the door and escorts you to the train station.

You don't hide your thoughts this time, 'You know, Erik, you're a nice guy.'

'Really? Wait, I thought you could hide your thoughts.'

'Eh, it's voluntary.'

'So, you really think I'm a nice guy?' He raises one of his eyebrows at me and I chuckle.

'Yeah, well, you took me back to your apartment, so uh... Yeah...' I blush so hard that I look away from him.

We arrive at the train station and it was time to say our final goodbyes.

'Hm... Well, it was nice meeting you Erik, again.'

'Likewise, Y/N. So, you wanna hang out again sometime?'

'Sure! How about whenever we wanna meet, we can use our telepathy and we can always meet here?'

'Yeah! Sure! See you maybe, tonight at 7?'

'Yeah, I'm free!'

'Alright, see you tonight Y/N!' Erik waves and walks off back to his apartment and blushes like mad.

I chuckle slightly and walk back to my apartment.

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter