Sting X Reader X Natsu: Choose Me! (REQUEST)

Edited 13/10/16

Dedixated to KaliHollman :)

You are Erza's sister

TODAY IS PARK JIMIN'S BIRTHDAY FROM BTS

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY CHIMCHIM-AH~

Their new album is so amazing and so is their new song, goddamnit. Why you do this to me and A.R.M.Y's hearts internationally... Jimin's hair and shoulder in the new M/V tho...

--0--

// THIRD PERSON POV \\

Y/N carried groceries into her apartment and set them all down on the table. She suddenly heard talking as she neared her kitchen door and saw Sting, Rogue, Frosch, Lector and Team Natsu, all crowding her small apartment.

'Yah! What are you guys doing here?!' She set the groceries down on the bench, whilst trying to squish through all their bodies in the cramped space.

'Tell us~.' Erza, Y/N's older sister whined.

'Tell you guys what?'

'Which one of us do you like?' Gray, Natsu and Sting all point to themselves.

'Uh... I, for sure, don't like Gray. Sorry.' Y/N sheepishly scratched the nape of her neck.

'Eh, it's OK.'

'Yes, Rival-chan won't take away my Senpai.' Juvia clings herself to Gray and hissed.

'So that leaves Sting and... Natsu?' Erza says and trails off when she realises that Natsu isn't next to Lucy.

'Natsu?'

Y/N hears something from the kitchen and when she steps through the beaded curtains, she sees Natsu eating her chocolate chip cookies.

'Yah, why are you eating my cookies?! You know I cherish them!' Y/N smacks the back of his head.

'I was hungry...'

'At least eat something from my snack cupboard! I don't want any guests stealing my cookies.' She takes her own jar of cookies and holds them close to her.

When the two walk back to the group, they all stare at her with wide eyes and smirks on their lips.

'Hm? Did I miss something? And didn't y'all want to ask my something?'

'So... You two had a bit of...' Lucy smiled with a smirk and made a gesture with her fingers.

Y/N's eyes widen in shock and attempts to tell them the truth.

'N-No! I-It's not like that! He was eating my cookies!'

'What cookies?' Gray smirks.

'Baka! Don't talk to my sister like that!' Erza smacks him in the back of the head.

'Like younger sister, like older.' Gray rubs his head in disbelief.

'No, we did not have 'it' and that's the end of discussion. Now can y'all please leave my damn apartment?!'

'Wait, you still haven't answered the question?'

'What was the question again?'

'Geez, you have the attention span of a goldfish. The question was who do you like? Only Sting, Natsu and Gray put their hands up. And you said no to Gray. So do you like either Sting or Natsu?'

'I'll tell you guys at the guild tomorrow morning, now please, leave my damn apartment!' Y/N shoves them all out of her cramped space and was left with her peaceful apartment.

'Finally.' Y/N flopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

'Now what do I tell them?'

-

Y/N arrived at the guild the next day to see the team and Sting, sitting there.

'There she is!' Wendy yells out.

'Goddamnit, Wendy...' Y/N mumbles off and gives a small yelp when she is dragged by the arm by Erza.

'Onee-chan!' Erza sits her younger sister down at the table, with all the members staring at her.

'Uh...'

'What's your answer?'

--NATSU'S ENDING--

'Um...'

'Well, dongsaeng, spit it out!'

'I pick... Natsu.'

'Yes! I told you guys she would pick me!' Natsu does a little dance on the table and eventually stops. He jumps off the table and picks Y/N up bridal style.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' Natsu whispers in Y/N's ear. She shivered under her breath from his deep voice and buried her head in his chest. Natsu wrapped his scarf around her neck and held her close.

'Goddamnit, I love you so much, baka.'

'Hey!'

--STING'S ENDING--

'Um...'

'Well, dongsaeng, spit it out!'

'I pick... Sting.' Lector runs over to Y/N and hugs her arm.

'Do you mind if I steal my girlfriend from your guild to join Sabertooth?'

'Yes, we mind!' The whole of Team Natsu and some of the early members, including Mirajane shouted.

Sting gets up to leave and so does Lector. Lector tugs Y/N's sleeve and tears form in his eyes.

'Aw, don't pull that face on me, little bud. I'll come visit you everyday, if I can.'

'Yay!'

--0--

;p

That was weird...

Sorry if the endings were a little short, I tried to make it not too long but not too short, so that y'all would be happy.

SORRY IF THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU WANTED / EXPECTED BUT I DID THIS TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITIES AND WHICH IDEA I GOT.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES <3

Comment down below if you want an X Reader

I MIGHT be able to do Yaoi / Yuri, but no sexual content. I only hint at the sexual innuendos.

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter