Laxus X Reader: Battle of Fairy Tail (REQUEST)

Dedixated to cronagrell :)

Hope you like it!

Trigger warning: Angst (Does this count as a trigger? *shrugs*)

Sorry for any mistakes and since this story arc was early on, I won't remember as many details :)

Also, it's not gonna really be the BATTLE OF FAIRY TAIL, it's more like your point of view whilst the battle was going on

-----

Y/N's POV

'We have a new member to the Guild!' Makarov announces from out of nowhere. Murmurs spread around the whole entire Guild and the excited buzz of random chatter fills the whole room.

'Please welcome, Juvia!'

'Hey! She almost tried to freeze me!' Gray yells out.

'Gray.' Makarov - or as Gray says, Gramps - gave him a stern look and went back to introducing our new member. Juvia seemed happy, but only because she was already cozying up to Gray - or as she called him, Gray-sama.

'Hey, Gray. You're such a player.' I nudged him with my elbow.

'Shut up, Y/N.' I just give a hearty laugh and walk upstairs to see my boyfriend scheming with Freed, Bickslow and Evergreen.

'Hey, babe. What'cha doing?' I kiss his cheek.

'Just talking.' He draws something up on the paper in front of him.

'Okay, I'll be at home, if you need me.'

'OK.' That's all he said. No 'I love you.' Now yes, granted, I may be over-reacting, but still.

Maybe he's just having a bad day? I think to myself. My mind is filled with wonderful and crazy things.

-

The next day, a reporter from Sorcerer Weekly barges into the Guild. He seems so enthusiastic, meeting Natsu, Gray and Erza. He paid no attention to Lucy, which was pretty funny. 

I see Jason walk over to Laxus and I just decide to play a prank on him. I hear the two conversing before I hear my most feared words;

Y/N's just not right for me. She's annoying and bitchy most of the time

But, Laxus, you and Y/N have been together for about 3 years and a whole bunch of people ship you. What made you change your mind?

I've just had enough of her. You know those moments when you really like a person but then once you get to know them, they're one of the most weirdest and annoying person on the planet? Yeah, that's Y/N.

'Well, I'm sorry for not being the perfect girlfriend. I'm sorry, Laxus, but newsflash: Perfect girls ain't real. Now get that through your head.' I point at his forehead and I just walk away. I run out the guild doors, with Laxus calling after me.

--

It's been 2 weeks since I last left the house and people from the Guild have been telling me that Laxus feels like crap. He's been holed up in his room, talking to no one but himself.

Lucy decides to knock on my door and drag me out of bed.

'Come on, you two gotta talk sometime.'

'Yeah, now's not the time, Luce.'

'He hasn't been going anywere.'

'So have I.'

'You know what I mean. At least just talk to him. He misses your voice, your hugs and kisses.'

'Ugh, fine...' I shoo Lucy out and eventually gets changed and walks to his apartment. Since I still had his spare key, I just decide to use it.

'Laxus? Babe?' I hear soft, faint cries of a... Uh... What is that? I walk closer to the faint whimpers and sobs that came out of someone's mouth.

'Laxus?' I open his bedroom door a bit and peek in. I see him lying on his bed, face down on the pillow. When he hears my voice, his head snaps towards the door. He open his mouth to say something, but he closes it back.

'Laxus...' I walk over to him and he flinches away.

'I don't wanna hurt you again, Y/N.'

'You're not going to.' I embraced him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He eventually came around after a few minutes, and his faint sobbing ceased. The droplets on his cheeks vanished in what seemed like to be thin air.

I lean down and kiss him on the forehead and he leaned his head back.

'We fall for each other harder, every single time...'

'That's why I love you before the love hurts me, dork.'

-----

Well, I feel like that was pretty shit. XD

Hope you enjoyed :D

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter