Flirty!ES X Jealous!EK X Male!Reader: Teasing (REQUEST)

So my Internet is slightly better, it can now load new pages in google chrome. It can't really load YouTube videos in very good quality yet, but I'm hoping my Internet goes back to normal tomorrow :)

Dedixated to R3NAGADEW01F :)

So, I made the title much shorter because the title would've been like an Olympic Swimming pool if I put both Erza's full names...

ENJOY

--0--

Ren's POV

'Ren!' Knightwalker yells at me. I snap my head in her direction and I see her stomping over to me.

'Um.... Hey?'

'Don't you 'hey' me! What was that?'

'What was what?' I look in Erza Scarlet's direction.

'That. Right now, what you're doing.'

'Me? S-Staring at what?' Knightwalker deadpans.

'You staring at Scarlet over there.' I avert my gaze quickly.

'Psh, what staring?' I look at her in the eyes.

'Don't play dumb with me, Vermillion. I know exactly what you're doing.' She pokes me in the chest multiple time before walking away, swaying her hips a bit too much.

'Damn...' I look at her walking away. Suddenly, a tap on my shoulder snaps me out of my daydream.

'I totally wasn't dreaming about Knightwalker!' I blurt out. Behind me, I see Erza Scarlet.

'Hehe, hey...' I awkwardly trail off.

'What did you just say?' Scarlet is shocked.

'Um... I said nothing...' I raise my hands to defend myself.

'Totally. I need your help with something, first.'

'Y-Yeah, what is it?' Obviously trying not to hide the fact that there was a certain problem growing down there. (OK, I'm sorry...)

'Here.' Scarlet holds my hand and drags me all the way to the library.

'I need your help deciphering this.' She places an old book down in front of me.

'Um... Well...' She sits down on a chair next to me and gradually gets closer. When I was about to turn the page, she put her hand on top of mine and 'helped' flip the page.

Um, what is she doing?

'Ren Vermillion!' I hear Knightwalker's voice.

'Um... Hey... Again.' She comes up behind me and pulls my chair back. She turns it so that we're facing each other and she places both her hands directly on my thighs.

'Um...'

Yeah, totally going to ignore a growing problem there... I sarcastically remark in my head.

'What is it this time?' I ask her with a shaky voice.

'What is your problem, Ren?'

'What problem?' Trying not to hint at my actual problem down there.

'You know what I'm talking about.' She then proceeds to sit on my lap.

'Um... What are you doing?' I stutter, trying not to make my obvious boner visible. (I'm so sorry...)

'Ah, looks like you do have another problem, Ren.'

'Which is..?'

'Scarlet!' Knightwalker calls Scarlet over. They wink at each other before um...

Y'all know what happened ;)

--0--

OK... 

I need bleach

Legit

Please

I have never written something like that before...

Remember, I'm just an awkward cinnamon roll

Well, I hope you enjoyed your mini-fantasies, then...

- AwkwardCinnamonRoll