Laxus X Reader: He Hits You / Near-Death PT1 (AU)

Trigger warning

Edited 13/5/16

-----

Laxus' POV

I'm not gonna calm down. Well, not yet anyway.

'Laxus, stop, calm down.' I hear Y/N's sweet voice.

'How can I? He was touching you all over.' (in that creepy, perv way, (yea...)) I might've screamed so loudly that she flinched. She slowly walked back, hitting against the wall. My anger took over so much that I punched the wall, next to Y/N's head. Her eyes were filled with fear and sorrow. Her eyes...

'Please, Laxus...' I lowered down my fist and hugged Y/N. 'You're the only thing keeping me sane in this godforsaken world.'

Just then, a familiar and irritating voice spoke. It was the man, who was touching Y/N. I felt all my senses disconnect and suddenly, rage waved over me. I broke apart from our hug and started punching the man square in the face.

'Laxus!' Y/N runs over to me and tries to pull me back. Ultimate rage took over me as I turned around and slapped her on the face. I then went back to punching the man until he was close to dying.

Your POV

I can't believe him. HIM, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE! Just... You don't abuse women. That's like the law. You just flippin' don't. After he slapped me and went back to punching the man, I just ran off. With tears threatening to spill, I ran across multiple streets and roads. I ran out onto a road and hear my name, which I dared to ignore it. Pain suddenly rushed throughout my whole body, thrice. Everything then went black.

Laxus' POV

After punching the guy, he lay prone under my body. I then whip around, trying to find Y/N.

'No, no, no, no, what did you do?! Laxus, goddamnit.' I run to where Y/N could have gone. After about a minute of whipping around and trying to find Y/N, I finally spot her running across a road. I call out her name, 'Y/N!' She didn't look back, when suddenly a car comes out of nowhere and hits Y/N.

'NO!' She flies about 10 metres before her body hits another car, rolls over the top and gets thrown by another car. I stand there shocked, with tears falling. The three cars just drove off. They didn't get out to see if she was OK, no. I ran over to where Y/N's prone body was.

There, the girl whom I loved with all my heart was probably dead. Because of me...

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter