Laxus X Luna: Childish (REQUESTED)

Edited 18/12/16

Dedixated to averylilly :)

Mianhae for the delay!

Last week of school just finished, so now, it's holidays.

Hopefully, I get to update way more

I've been obsessing over one of BigBang's songs.

에라 모르겠다 (FXXK IT)

Hope you guys enjoy it like I do.

Anyways, here's a Laxus imagine!

The character is: Luna Dragneel (let's say she's the younger sister of Miza and Natsu)

(I don't know which fight with Oracion Seis you're talking about, but let's just say it's the Allied Forces VS. Oracion Seis)

And also, I just made a few changes to the request, so I'm sorry if it's not to your liking... ;-;

If I accidentally put Y/N instead of Luna, please keep in mind that I'm used to putting Y/N :)

Enjoy!

--0--

Luna's POV

'Yah!' My two swords clash against Gajeel's Iron Pillar Arm in the guild. The sound of metal clashing against each other rings out to the whole guild. Some people stop to see what happened while others just ignore it.

'What are you doing?' Gajeel looks at me and asks. The piercings that cover his face are shining in the glare of the sunlight.

'Sparring, duh.' I crash my twin swords again.

'Yah, you're too young to do these things.'

'Says who? You?' I poke at Gajeel's chest since I'm too short to flick his forehead.

'Now listen here, Gajeel. Just because you're way older than me, doesn't mean that I'm that young!'

'Yah, you calling me 50?!'

'Yes.' Gajeel grumbles and walks away to talk to Levy and Lily.

'Hmph...' I sheathe my swords and I go upstairs to visit Laxus. I creep up the stairs, making sure no one saw me. I creep up behind Laxus to scare him but one of the floorboards creak and Laxus shoots glares towards me.

I giggle sheepishly and I start walking back.

'Oi, where are you going, Luna?'

'A-Away.' I manage to stutter out. As I start walking back, a hand grabs the back of my shirt and I fall down.

'Yah!'

'Mira has a job for you.'

'You pulled me just to say that?!'

-

Two weeks later

'Sayanora minna!' I say to everyone. I leave the guild for a job and I'm going to return in about a month. Little did I know, that a certain Lightning Dragon Slayer was about to miss me, or you know... Something else...

Laxus's POV

'Laxus.' Mira says behind me.

'Ne?'

'I got the perfect job for you! It's going to take you about two weeks!' Mira shoves the paper into my hands.

'But... What if Luna comes back..? I want to be able to see her.' I look at the paper but when I look back up to protest, Mira isn't there anymore.