Mard Geer X Reader: Etherious Time (REQUESTED)

Edited 27/9/16

Dedixated to kindkitty101 :)

Requested 2 days ago.

Plot: Reader turns into a demon / Etherious by Tartaros 

For this, you'll have Jackal's powers / curse. Don't worry, he will have another power.

-----

// THIRD PERSON POV //

Y/N was just a lone wizard, until she joined Fairy Tail two months ago. She's been working non-stop on jobs, trying to get more money to pay for her rent, just like Lucy was. But she was very different compared to Lucy. Lucy relied on her Celestial Spirits whilst Y/N relied on her weapons such as her magic bow and arrow, magic whip and of course, her fists.

She didn't cause trouble for the exception of her pranks. She was deemed as Fairy Tail's prankster, even though she was one of the newest members. Since she was a trickster, she also learnt magic. She was an illusionist and she could get herself out of any situation.

Until the day she got kidnapped one day, on a job.

-

*FLASHBACK*

Y/N walked on the streets of Magnolia, after having to go back to her apartment to get some ice. Why, you ask? Natsu and Gray were having a fight again and Erza threw Gray. Into Y/N's direction. The two were groaning and Juvia was fuming.

'Gray-sama!' Everyone could hear and face-palmed.

'I feel so sorry for you.' I whispered to Gray. He just groaned in agreement. Juvia threw him over her shoulders and ran back home.

'Jesus Christ.'

'Are you OK, Y/N?' A few of the guild members asked me. Most of us were out on a job and the rest? Here... The only team that wasn't out was Team Natsu and they were the ones comforting me. Well, except Gray, I'm trying to pray that nothing goes wrong on his end.

'I'm good...'

'Gramps, do we have any ice?' Natsu yelled. Makarov just stared at him from the balcony above and shook his head.

'Do you have ice at home, Y/N?'  Lucy said, with Plue looking at me, shaking, as always.

'Y-yeah, I think I do. See you guys, soon.' I stood up with the help of Erza and I waved bye to them.'

--

After grabbing ice and relaxing for 10 minutes, Y/N decided to go back to the guild. She tipped the water in the sink and threw the plastic bag in the bin. Grabbing her keys, she locked her apartment door from the outside and set off walking.

A few minutes after walking, Y/N felt someone was stalking her. She turned to look back a few times, but saw no one there. Y/N has a sixth sense where she can read people. pretty much. She blinked her eyes a few times and kept on looking back when a flying stick came out of nowhere. Flicked at her head, she hit the ground and blacked out before seeing a pair of shoes shuffling towards her. 

--

When Y/N awoke, she carefully observed her surroundings. Bones lay everywhere and her eyes widen in shock and fear. She tried wiggling out of the handcuffs, but to no avail, she failed. Then, she remembered about her spare key.

'And people wonder why I keep a spare handcuff key on me at all times.' She scoffed and grabbed the key from her pocket. It took a few tries to put the key in the hole (DIRTY MINDS EVERYWHERE UNITE) and unlock it, due to her shaking from the cold.

She finally unlocked the handcuffs when she heard doors closing from afar. Knowing that people would be checking on her, she quietly slipped the handcuffs back on. She acted as if she was asleep and the door flew open.

'Now, now, Y/N... I know you're awake. You don't want me to turn, do you?' The man lifted Y/N's chin and she widened her eyes, once again. It was Mard Geer, the Underworld King.

'I see you know who I am.' Y/N just looked in his eyes, fearfully.

'Well, that fear is about to change. Bring in Zeref!' Mard yelled to the door.

'Um... Who?' Mard just ignored her questioning comment and some guards brought Zeref in, with his book. (Just go with it)

'You want me to turn her?'

'Yeah, why else would I keep you here?'

'Ugh, fine.' Zeref walks over to Y/N and places his hand on her head.

'Oi!' She struggles against his strong grip on her head and she feels adrenalin rushing through her.

'What did you do to me?!' Y/N yells out.

'Why, we cursed you, young child.' Mard winked at the young girl and lifted her chin up. She spits on his face and he wipes it off.

'That's digusting...'

'Well, excuse you, peodophile.'

'Hey!' He cleared his throat. 'Anyways, you can't touch me or anyone else. You're cursed!' Y/N growled and Mard held up a piece of glass shard.

'Look at yourself in this mini mirror and tell me what you see.' Y/N stares at her tiny reflection and sees her teeth sharpened and ears perched on the top of her head.

'Well, I see ears, a tail, sharp teeth...' An idea pops into Y/N's mind and she bites the chain of the handcuffs off, leaving just the bracelet. She puts her hand on Mard's chest and he blows backwards.

'Well, thanks for amping up my powers for me.' Y/N tries to make a quick escape but Mard grabs her leg.

'You're staying here... With me...' He gives Y/N a quick wink before chaining her legs.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

'Seriously, that's your story on how we met, Mard?'

'Yeah! What?' Y/N gives a death glare.

'Well, OK, some parts of it were true, at least.'

'At least...'

-----

Wow.... 

The fuck did I just write..?

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed that. It definitely was a new experince for me, having to write a Mard Geer X Reader.

But anyways, yayy! That was a good experience.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 26K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter