Gray X Reader: Winter Wonderland PT 2 (REQUEST)

Edited 9/10/16

Yoongi's killing me over here ;-;

His little smile at the end drove me crazy.

Please play this at my funeral. :)

Dedixated to Mewmew1224 :)

Sorry for the day late delay.

TOMORROW'S SCHOOL

OMG

I JUST REALISED

;-;

But anyways, it's (going to be) TERM 4 tomorrow

Yayy(!)

Enjoy

--0--

Y/N's POV

I run from the guild all the way to my apartment. I hurriedly (yes, that's a real word, apparently) grab the keys from my pocket and fumble with it as I try to unlock the door. Hot tears stream down my face and onto my jacket and onto the ground. The door finally unlocks and I push my way through. Slamming the door, I quickly get dressed and sob into my pillow, whilst holding a stuffed animal to calm me.

--FLASHBACK--

I walk away from Mira's bar after ordering a drink and I walk over to the job board before thanking Mira.

'Hm...' I stare at the job board in silence, whilst the rest of the guild was wreaking havoc on each other.

Laxus puts one of his arms on my head, teasing me for my short height.

'What'cha doing there, shorty?'

I remove his heavy-ass arm from my head before turning to him and replying.

'Nothing much. Just looking.'

'What? Looking at Gray's abs?'

'The fuck? He's not even in front of me.'

'I was actually multi-tasking. Juvia is looking at his chocolate abs.' He pretends to fake-hurt and pouts.

'Stop acting like th- Wait, what?'

'I thought you'd be over Juvia staring mindlessly at Gray.' He drinks a glass of water, out of nowhere.

'Where'd you get that glass of water.'

'The bar from my girlfriend, duh.' He knocks his fist on my forehead lightly before walking away. I quickly turn my body to see Gray and Juvia kissing. I stare with wide eyes as Gray closes his.

'Motherfucker!' I yell out to the whole guild and they all stare at me. Including Juvia and Gray, who is currently staring at me with shock.

'Asshole, son of a bitch, why'd I fall in love with him?' I mumble to myself as I walk to the guild doors.

'Wait, Y/N! It's not what it looks like!'

'That's what they all say, you bastard. And take this damn ring with you.' I untwist the promise ring he gave to me on our third anniversary and threw it at him.

'You fucked up real good.'

'Shut up, Natsu.'

// THIRD PERSON POV  \\

'Juvia is sorry that she ruined your relatio-!' Juvia squeals at the end because of Gajeel picks her up by the collar.

'Gajeel.' Levy says with Lily.

'Y/N is like a little sister to me. Make things right with her.' Gajeel threateningly says towards Juvia.

'Y-Yes, sir.' She fearfully salutes and is dropped to the ground with a small yelp and an ouch.

'Now, you on the other hand.' Gajeel picks Gray up by his leg.

'A-Aye..?'

'I want you to apologize to her and promise her, to never, ever let this happen, again.'

A-Aye...'

'Good.' Gajeel drops him on his head and walks over to Levy and Lily.

'Jesus, Gajeel!' Levy smacks him on the back of his head.

'Ow.' He fake-pouts.

'Y/N!' Gray sprints out the guild doors and runs after Y/N.

--FLASHBACK OVER--

Y/N is in her apartment, silently humming to herself. She tries to fight back tears as the pictures of her and Gray scatter the apartment, wooden frames broke, walls dented and glass smashed everywhere. Y/N didn't really care if she tread upon glass, all she cared about was Gray. Until of course, that just happened...

A sudden bang at her door doesn't startle Y/N.

'Y/N!' She hears her name being called, but doesn't answer, seeing as she knows that the voice belongs to Gray.

Gray kicks the door open and holds a knife in front of him.

'If you're coming here to bring me back, why the fuck did you bring a knife?'

'Sorry.' He walks up to one of my windows, looking out to the river. He then flings the curtains and windows open before throwing the knife in the river.

'You're lucky you didn't kill someone with that knife.' Gray just sheepishly grins.

'Y/N... I'm sorry, OK?'

'Oh yeah, I so believe you(!)'

'OK, OK, OK. I'm sorry. Juvia just came onto me and she forced me to close my eyes. I love you Y/N. You're beautiful and smart (So not me in real life *cough cough*). Any guy would be lucky to have you and I used to be that lucky guy until I threw my whole world down the sink. And not having you by my side, to be smiling right there, it just breaks my heart.' Gray just keeps on ranting on before Y/N launches herself towards him and embraces him.

'Goddamn you, bastard.' She says, lightly punching his chest.

'I got it, I deserve it.' He holds his hands up in surrender.

'Damn right, you do. No-good lying asshole.'

'Did you just accept my apology?' Gray sassily says.

'Don't push your luck.'

'Sorry.'

--0--

Sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted, but this is the best idea I got ;p

Tomorrow's school (again), so good luck to everyone starting school again soon.

Goddamnit, almost summer holidays...

Also, I don't think my real life crush is going to be coming back to my school next year, seeing as he got into another spot. But he says he's deciding whether or not he should go. I mean, I want him to go because, whatever makes him happy, makes me happy.

But I also don't want him to go because I'll miss him. The only other contact I have with him is Skype...

Oh well...

I guess that's life...

And life is all about moving on...

I seriously sound so depressing rn XD

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter