Gajeel X Reader: S Class Entrance Exam

OK, yahhh

Mianhae for shit update ;-;

It's been about 2 weeks-ish since my last update, I know.

;-;

Hope  you guys enjoy.

I'm up to the Tenrou Island Arc rn. Watching Fairy Tail as I'm writing this, so yahh.

This is when they announce the S Class Wizard Entrance Exam.

Hope y'all enjoy my shit updates XD

--0--

Y/N's POV

'Yah, Lisanna!' Lisanna giggles as I chase her around the entire guild.

'Mira-nee! Y/N-unnie is bullying me! Yah!' Lisanna yells out to her sister behind the bar, who is being bombarded with members of Fairy Tail.

'Is it that time of year again..? I never get chosen.' I complain. 'And I'm not bullying you!' I hit Lisanna on the head.

'Yah, says the one hitting me...' Lisanna rubs her head. We make ourselves some milkshakes, as Mira is a bit preoccupied with jobs. We sit at a bench and we start drinking our milkshakes when Makarov says he has an announcement to make.

'Dongsaeng, let's go and listen.' I gesture towards the curtains.

'The curtains are opening!' I hear Jet and Droy state the obvious beside me.

'Fairy Tail members! It is now time for the S Class Entrance Exam!' Erza, Mira and Gildarts stand beside Makarov and cheers erupt from the crowd.

'The following members taking the Entrance Exam are:

- Natsu Dragneel

-Gray Fullbuster

- Elfman

- Cana Alberona

- Y/N (or codename) (you will be replacing Levy in this. She's still in the guild, but instead of her, you were chosen for the exam.)

- Juvia Lockser

- Mest Gryder

- and Fried Justine!

The Entrance exam will be held on Tenroujima Island. Meet at Hargeon Port in a week. You should train for this particular event. You will also be able to choose a partner of your choice. That will be all.'

Cheers erupt from the Guild, congratulating all the chosen members, including myself. Lisanna and I sit down at the table again.

'Y/N-unnie! Hooray for you!' Lisanna claps for me. Suddenly, Juvia comes up to our table.

'Juvia-chan?'

'Juvia would like Lisanna to be her partner.'

'Yah, I was about to ask her that!' I say.

'Y/N-unnie, you wouldn't mind if I joined Juvia, would you?'

'Yah, it's OK.' I rub her head and the two begins to train. I walk over to the couch and slump there.

'Great, who's going to be my partner now..?' I trail off when someone picks me up from the back of my shirt.

'Yah, what are you doing?!' I yell out, trying to get the unknown person to unhand me.

'I'll be your partner. If you want.' The person's voice is familiar to me and they spin me around.

'G-Gajeel... S-Sure.'