Fairy Tail X Reader: Christmas Wonderland

Edited 26/12/16

Can we just appreciate Mavis' face in that picture? XD

--0--

Y/N's POV

The snow in Magnolia falls as the time of Christmas comes.

'Aye, I'm so excited.' I say, sat at a table with Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Erza, Mira, Gajeel, Levy and Wendy.

'Children, what are you doing here? It's so early in the morning.'

'Sorry, Gramps, but we wanna decorate the guild for Christmas!'

'Oh.' Makarov's eyes widen as he realises he forgot to put up the Christmas decorations.

'We can do it, Gramps! Where's the decorations?' Natsu eagerly says.

'They're in the basement.' Makarov points to stairs that lead downstairs and he goes and makes himself a milkshake.

'Aye, sir!' We all yell and we run down the basement. The box with the decorations is heavy, consisting of the Christmas tree, banners, tree decorations etc.

The 10 of us eventually drag the box all the way up the stairs to the ground floor and we start pulling out the decorations. Master Makarov is nowhere to be seen.

Natsu, Gray and Erza drags the Christmas tree out and they position it near the guild doors. The rest of us start decorating the entire guild.

-

Eventually, some more people start helping. Laxus, Elfman and Lisanna join the crew and they start helping too.

The team needed to put banners and decorations on the high walls of the guild so we all stood on each other.

Laxus at the bottom, then Erza, Elfman, Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, Juvia, Mira, Lucy, me, Levy and Wendy.

We reached the ceiling of the guild and Wendy painted 'Happy Holidays' on the ceiling.

'Are we going to get into trouble for doing this, guys?' I ask the team.

'Probably. But meh. It's Christmas. It's not the time for being angry, Y/N.'

'True.' Wendy finally finishes the painting and Laxus drops us all gently. Eventually, we all finish decorating and Makarov comes out with a long buffet of plates, filled with food.

'Whoa.' I stare at the food in awe.

'Master, did you cook all this?' Mira walks up to Makarov.

'Aye.' We all stare at the food in awe and hunger. Mostly Natsu looking hungry.

-

At around lunch time, the whole guild is filled. Happy laughter and chatter spreads around the guild. 

'Yah, I'm glad we did this.'

'Ooh, I got presents for all you guys.' I say, walking back to the group with a ton of presents. They were all wrapped creatively in colourful wrapping and ribbons.

We all hand each other presents, each getting about 9.

'Another year of being a family together.' We all yell out and the whole guild cheers with us.

-

-

-

-

-

'We are Fairy Tail!' Our voices echo around, it could be heard from the end of town.

--0--

OK, another part of your Christmas present, you guys.

I think that'll be all the Christmas updates, you guys.

My fingers are honestly so tired from typing everything, including having to type on Skype with my friends while I was writing this. It's mostly my dominant hand that's aching right now.

So, I hope you enjoyed that Christmas present you guys.

We're almost getting closer to the end of the year, omg

Thank you guys for the votes, view, reads and comments, they mean so much to me.

I'm hoping the new year will be full of updates <3

Thank you for getting this book to almost 60K reads <3

This book is literally the 10th result if you search up Fairy Tail One Shots

Don't be afraid to request or criticize my writing :)

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter