#1: GrUvia: Jealousy Tugged At My Heart Strings PT 2

Edited 13/5/16

-----

Gray's POV:

I can't believe Juvia is with that jerk! Oh God, this is all my fault... I shouldn't have neglected her... I loved her with all my heart but got so caught up in beating Natsu... I can't believe it... She looked so beautiful in her swimsuit the other day when we were at the river and we were eating ice-cream and oh geez... I seriously messed up... I've got to get her back.... Somehow... I just don't know how...

Juvia's POV:

I haven't seen Gray-sama at all since yesterday.... I hope he's alright.

I walk up to Mira, 'Mirajane, can I go visit Gray-sama? Please? He hasn't come at all today, I haven't seen him since yesterday and I'm already worried, more than usual, so please, can I pay a visit to him?' I plead and beg Mirajane if I could go see Gray.

'Yeah, sure. If he promises to pay attention to you, that is,' Mira gives me a smile to go ahead.

I run out of the guild shouting and everyone looking at me, 'GRAY-SAMA!!!!'

--

Third Person POV

Laxus approaches Mirajane and they both start chatting.

'Hey, ex-babe.' Mira starts while cleaning the mugs.

'Hey, back, my ex. I guess you owe me a big one, Mira.'

'Well, technically, the setup still isn't over yet, Laxus, so don't get yourself caught up in your twisted Lightning Dragon Slayer mind, OK?'

'I'm not twisted, Mira. I'm just.... How do you say.... Being me.'

'And to me, being you is being lost in your mind.'

'Ugh, whatever, Mira. So, even if Gray accepts Juvia's soon-to-be apology, you still owe me.'

--

Juvia's POV

I finally arrive in front of Gray-sama's house. It took a while, but at least it was worth it...

*knock knock*

I see a red, puffy-eyed Gray answer the door. 'G-Gray-Sama?

'J-J-Juvia? What are you doing here? If you're going to make me feel better and say that everything is fine between us and you're happy with Laxus, then I don't need to hear it.'

'No, Gray-sama! I wanted to tell you that I complained to Mirajane that you weren't paying enough attention to me, so she set me up with Laxus and her plan for us was to make you jealous, I went with it for the day, but I didn't see you at all today and I was really worried.'

'S-S-S-So, you were set up with Laxus?'

'Mm-hm.'

'Then what about Mira and Laxus' relationship? Did they not fall apart?'

'No, it didn't.' I was about to tell him about yesterday when he was shirtless and I was staring at him while Mirajane and Laxus were having their conversation and I was almost embarrassed in front of the whole entire guild.

I was met with a soft kiss that could light heaven on fire. No haven left in the world could ever hold me when I am with Gray. We pulled apart and took a deep breath.

'I wanted to do that for a long time, now.' Gray chuckled.

'It's been, what? A couple of months and you never told me you had a crush on me?!' I laughed while being serious.

'It's been a while since I've seen that laugh, Juvia. Honestly.'

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter