Evil!Natsu X Reader: Consume My Purity (REQUEST)

Dedixated to Foxstova :)

SORRY FOR THE MASSIVE DELAY :(

Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted

WRITING PROMPT

'It's your choice,' He shrugged.

'You can continue with your worthless life... Or, you can become someone who really matters.'

This might be short...

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

'Natsu?' I call out to him while we were on a job.

'Yeah? I hear him call back. I run towards him, only to find him standing on a pile of dead bodies.

'N-Natsu...? What are you doing?' I stutter out, shocked from his actions and smiling expression.

'I thought you'd figure it out by now, Y/N.'

'Figured what out?' I shakily say again.

'I'm evil!' Natsu cackles and hops off the large pile.

'N-No! You're not evil!'

'Oh, sweet Y/N...' Natsu slowly walks over to me and when he reaches me, he grabs my face with two fingers and turns me to him.

'Oh, yes, I am, sweetheart.' He chuckles darkly before giving my lips a light peck. I shake in fear at his actions.

'Aw... Is little Y/N scared?' He backs away a little as my hands start shaking.

'You know, Y/N... I could use someone like you on my team.' He grins, a 'happy' grin, this time.

'A person like me?'

'Yup. You're powerful, strong and smart. You're quick and although you have many flaws, that's what I love about you.' He wraps his arms around my waist from behind me and traps me from escaping.

'So... How about it?' I shake again.

'N-No! Why would I?'

'Don't you love me back, Y/N?' He turns me around so that I face him and he pouts.

'I-I do, but what you're talking about is insane!'

'Would you rather be with me or...' He unsheathes a knife with blood on it and he wipes it away with his fingers.

'You know what I'm talking about.' He gestures to the knife.

'Yes, I get it....'

'So, what will it be, doll? Come over to the insane side or..?'

SAY NO ENDING

'No! I'm not going to go insane just because I love you, Natsu!' 

'So... Does that mean you never loved me..?'

'W-What? I never said that!'

'But you said that you're not willing to do it.'

'That doesn't mean I don't love you!'

'Sure it doesn't and it totally doesn't mean that the grass is red!'

'What are you talking about, the grass isn't re-' I get cut off by a stinging pain in my abdomen which grew with every breath I took.

'Red...' I finish my sentence before slumping to the ground.

'Oh, look...' Natsu grins and wipes the blood from his knife.

-

-

-

-

'The grass is red.' He tilts his head to the side and smiles widely before leaving.

SAY YES ENDING

'Yes...' I mumble.

'Sorry, what was that, doll?'

'I said yes!' I'll join you on the insane side, Natsu!'

'Beg me for it.' (Dirty minds XD)

'I beg you, Natsu...' I look into his eyes with innocence. 'Take my purity...'

'Well... Soon, your eyes won't scream pure or innocent...'

-

-

-

-

'They'll scream insanity.'

--0--

Hope y'all enjoyed that :)

Oh yeah, I started watching this show called Happy Tree Friends - it's not what you think it is, I dare you to search it up xD

- AwkwardCinnamonRoll