MERRY CHRISTMAS (2016)

Merry Christmas, you guys! If you don't celebrate Christmas, that's OK, but anyways, happy holidays!

I was planning that my Christmas present to you guys would be a ton of updates.

UNFORTUNATELY

That didn't even happen. Multiple obstacles have been cock-blocking me ;-;

My Internet was so damn slow for about a week and then today, I had to spend a whole day out with my family.

My Internet was literally so damn slow, it couldn't even load WattPad (like I could read offline books and somehow comment but the update and syncing wasn't working)

Fortunately, it's back up again :D

Remember my supposed Christmas present to you guys? I was wondering. What if I gave you guys my present tomorrow on Boxing Day? (Because Boxing Day is when you're supposed to unwrap all your presents and in a virtual case, you guys are reading the imagines?) IDK

But, I'm hoping my Internet works fine for tomorrow and my parents don't have any plans on going out for the whole day. Over the course of my mini-hiatus, I have been working on imagines that are ready to publish!

Thank you guys for the reads and putting up with shit updates :)

I appreciate all of you for supporting my imagines and getting it up to about the #700-800 highest ranked (or something like that)

Thank you for all the reads and votes. Please don't hesitate to comment or criticize my writing, just don't send me hate messages :)

And don't be afraid to request :)

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS (I am literally just so proud)