Loke X Neko!Reader: Ears and Tail (REQUEST)

Dedixated to Eeveecat91 :)

SORRY FOR THE DELAY

ENJOY

--0--

Loke's POV

I unlock mine and Y/N's shared apartment front door when I hear a soft mewling coming from somewhere.

A cat?

I walk into the kitchen and I see an F/C-coloured cat inside a large cookie jar on the countertop. It mewls again.

'How did you even get in here?' I open the lid and the cat immediately jumps onto me.

'Hey, you look familiar...' I stroke behind the cat's ear and it crawls up to my shoulder.

'Hm... Y/N!' I walk around the apartment, calling out her name. Although, there was something strange about the cat. Every time I called for Y/N, the cat would mewl.

'Hold on a second...' I hold the cat in my palm and call for Y/N again. I stare at it and it mewls again.

'Now, what are you doing?' I walk around the apartment once more before I spot a letter addressed to me.

Dear Loke,

Hey... So... This will be pretty embarassing to tell you, purely because I don't know how you'll take this news. And before you start over-reacting, no I'm not cheating on you or pregnant or anything... Well, not pregnant, yet, I guess?

Anyways...

I have some pretty embarrassing news. So, by the time you find me...

I'll be a cat. I turn to the cat on my shoulder and I see it's ears flopped down and it was snuggling in the crook of my neck.

'So, this is you, Y/N...' I rub under her chin and she just purrs. I continue reading the letter.

So yeah, I'm a neko... Yay... In my human form, I have ears and a tail, but I don't let it show to others.

Hehe... I honestly don't know why I'm laughing at a time like this.

Your jagiya,

Y/N

'So, you're a cat, huh?' The cat only mewls in response. I walk up to our shared bedroom and I lay there. Eventually, I drift off to sleep, with Y/N curled up on my chest.

-

When I wake up, I see Y/N laying on top of me - human version.

'Hey.' I mumble out.

'Hey...' She mumbles back.

'So, you're a cat, huh?' I smirk.

'Shut up...'

'Can I see your ears and tail? Please?' I make a puppy dog face.

'Fine...' She uncurls her F/C-coloured tail and her ears poke out from her hair.

'There... Laugh at me all you want...'

'No! I think it's pretty cute and adorable.' I ruffle her hair.

--0--

THAT WAS SO SHORT, I SWEAR ;-;

But anyways

I hope you enjoyed it :)

- AwkwardCinnamonRoll