Chapter 26: Gabriel

-Chapter 26: Gabriel Coleman's POV-

Trouble had given me a heart attack when she had first fallen out of that tree. Nothing has changed in the few short days I've known her.

First she scares the hell out of me tackling that Greg boy over a cat, then she comes to school after having the fuck beaten out of her. No wonder she's so damn jumpy. Trouble probably hasn't had someone touch her kindly in her whole life.

Hell, she had even thanked me after I made sure it was okay to touch her. Trouble was hurt, she didn't need me yanking her around like dumb-shit Nathan. The guy was family, but sometimes I wondered if he had a brain under all of that muscle.

I had holed up with Sang inside Mr. B's huge master bathroom. The place was equipped with double sinks, jacuzzi tub, and a separate shower.

"Okay, this will be better for you to wear around the guys." I pulled a soft pair of shorts from the bag and a fitted t-shirt. I knew Sang liked to be comfortable, but at least these were her size.

Her big green eyes were watching me. "Are you...staying in here?"

"I'll turn around while you change." I grinned, turning as she stripped...not realizing I had turned towards the mirror...and Sang was not wearing a bra...and her breasts were lovely...

Damn it, you pervert. Close your eyes! It took me another moment to manage the task, unwilling to give up the sight of the full curve of her breasts.

"Gabriel...I know this is awkward, but..."

The only awkward thing about this Trouble would be if you asked me to turn around.

"...did you bring me a bra?"

I couldn't meet her gaze in the mirror.

"Mine went missing somewhere between school and the hospital and here."

I could hear the discomfort in her voice. "Ah, I can check around for you, Trouble."

I slipped out of the bathroom before she could answer, dropping back on the door. My hand splayed across the erection filling my jeans. I was so hard it hurt.

I could never unseen that. My cheeks flushed red at the realization and I whipped out my phone.

Group Message: Dr. Green; Mr. B; North

Me: Sang doesn't know where her bra is. Any ideas before I fucking see anything else?

Their responses were almost instantaneous.

Dr. Green: What did you see?

Mr. B: I believe it would be tucked away with the rest of her clothes in the guest room. Top drawer on left.

North: Why am I in this group message?

Me: Idk, I heard you helped bring Trouble to the hospital. Maybe you took it as a souvenir :p

North: Fuck off Gabe.

Me: Virgin.

North: You're a virgin, too, idiot.

Me: :*

North: Did you just send me a kiss?

North: Sometimes you're worse than Luke

Me:

North: This is why people think you're gay

Me: I am definitely not gay. That was confirmed after seeing Sang's beautiful naked breasts today.

Mr. B: Mr. Coleman!

Dr. Green: How did this happen?

Mr. B: We agreed to let Sang into this family for us to help her. Not for you to take advantage!

Me: It was an accident... I covered my eyes right away ;)

Mr. B: Mr. Taylor, how soon will you be at my estate?

North: Heading over in ten.

Mr. B: Leave now please and make sure Miss Sorenson doesn't find herself in a situation to expose herself again.

I flicked my phone off, sliding it into my back pocket before fetching Trouble's bra from the guest room. It was plain and grey and I knew in a heartbeat I would be taking that girl shopping for some sexy lingerie. It would be a crime not to.

"Sang, I found it!" I called, handing it over through the slightly opened door. "Call for me when you're done and I'll do your hair."

"Finished," she said quietly.

I pushed open the door and tried not to look directly at her cuteness. Black shirt, pink shorts. She kept her left arm tucked in to hide her burn.

Victor had been the same way for a long time, now around his family, he was comfortable enough to roll up his sleeves. A major improvement, truly.

There was a crash downstairs. "Mr. B makes me rush over and your lazy ass is right downstairs?"

A moment later North was stomping up the stairs. His dark eyes were on me, his lips twisting into an unhappy scowl. "Really Gabe, give the girl some privacy."

"He's going to wash my hair," Sang explained, stepping into view.

North immediately looked away from her. "Well, if that's all, then I guess you won't mind if I wait right here." He took a seat against the open door.

"No...I don't mind..." Trouble looked confused and North hadn't blown my secret yet so I crossed the room and undid her hair from her ponytail.

"Here, let's wash it in the sink. Have I told you how much I love your hair?"

I watched her blush and smiled to myself as I worked the warm water through her locks.

"It's blonde, which is a beautiful color in itself, but then you have all these natural highlights of strawberry and caramel. Depending on the light, different colors stand out. North, if you're going to sit in here, make yourself useful and hand me the shampoo."

He did what I asked, but didn't return to his place against the door. Instead, North hovered, watching as I worked.

"Conditioner next."

After I washed the product from her hair, North fetched a towel. He paused before stepping away.

"North?" I asked. He was acting fucking weird, even for North.

"Hmm?"

"Do you need anything? You're kind of..."

"Can I brush her hair?" North asked roughly.

My eyes narrowed. "Get the fuck out."