Chapter 65: Silas Korba

-Chapter 65-

Silas Korba's POV:

Aggele Mou was curled up on the couch in the living room when I came down stairs for water. It had to be three in the morning. The sky was still dark.

Her arms were across her face and I thought I heard a sniffle. How did she end up alone out here?

"Aggele Mou?" I reached out and touched her bare knee. She went terribly still under my touch. "What's the matter?"

"Nightmares," she mumbled. "I didn't wake you, did I?"

"No, Aggele, please don't cry." I hated seeing her like this. It hurt my heart to know she was more scarred than she let on.

Her green eyes were full of tears when she looked up at me. "I'm okay, it's just allergies, Silas."

I raised a dark brow, lowering myself to my knees beside her. She smiled slightly and touched my cheek. "You're like a giant, knightly knight. In my head I call you Ser Silas."

"You must be exhausted if your letting secrets like that slip." I took her hand, kissing her palm and was pleased to see her shudder.

"I am exhausted! Mmm." She made a sound as I kissed her again. "Do that once more?"

"Do you like when I kiss you, Aggele?" My voice dropped an octave when I realized I was arousing her. Did she even know what to call what she was feeling? I wiped away one of her tears before kissing her wrist, but her tears came faster and after a moment her arms were around my neck as she cried almost silently into my shoulder.

Sang's little body shook with sobs. "I'm sorry," she kept saying, and it was all I could do to hold her. By the time she cried herself out, I found tears on my own cheeks.

She had said terrible things. Things I would never say out loud. Sang thought she was ruined. Dirty. She felt embarrassment for being kidnapped. She felt embarrassment because she had been touched.

She thought she wasn't good enough to be a part of our family. She felt scared that Dr. Green said she could kiss us, (That was news to me,) and didn't want to ruin our friendships because she loved us and didn't want to kiss me because it was more than just a friend kiss, but she had kissed Victor and he was--

And that was all I got out of her before her cheeks caught fire and her fingers buried themselves in my shirt.

Poor girl was overwhelmed, but that didn't come as a surprise to me. All of my brothers were very handsome, each skilled in their own way and cared for her.

Sang had never had people care for her before, and to suddenly be surrounded by them was too much.

To fall so quickly for so many people felt wrong, but it wasn't like we weren't all falling hard for her, too.

She didn't know what love was. She needed time to figure out what she wanted from us, and I would wait forever for my Aggele.

"I'm sorry, Silas," Sang finally whispered. She didn't let me go. "I'm just tired. Please don't think I'm ungrateful or..."

"That's Ser Silas to you, Aggele." I kissed her forehead, pulling back to look into her confused green eyes.

"Was that a friendship kiss?"

I wanted to chuckle at her lack of restraint. "No, Aggele. I do not kiss my friends. Only you, as many times as you wish me to."

Her cheeks went pink. "But I told you, I kissed Victor."

"And Dr. Green, and Gabe on the cheek. You'll probably kiss Luke one day, too. They're my brothers. I don't mind that you kiss them."

"How--?"

I dropped back on the cream carpet, pulling Sang down beside me. I pushed her back to the carpet when she tried to sit up.

"Silas?"

I shifted so I was above her, my dark hair falling around my face as I looked over her questioning face. She wasn't afraid.

My heart was thundering like a green boy and I felt myself stiffen when she reached up to touch my chest, her fingers tracing down my abs before her arm fell back to her side. "I don't understand what you're trying to do."

"I want you to kiss me, Aggele, and then I want to kiss you. Don't think you're ruined. I want you more than any man could ever want something. I will kill anyone who dares wish you harm. I...I love you, Sang. Aggele. I want you."

Her lips touched mine so gently, it took me a moment to realize I had been kissed. She was so small. Her lips were so soft. And gods, how I wanted her as she dropped back to the carpet, her blonde hair wild behind her and her green eyes flashing with desire. "Was it as good as you expected?" she asked, and I could not help but scoff.

"That was no kiss, Aggele. Let me teach you how to kiss a Greek."

She went so red that I knew if I pulled away her clothes she'd be red well past the sweet curve of her breasts.

Slowly, I trapped Sang between my knees, taking care not to press my hardness against the vee of her thighs. How long had it been? I hadn't thought a girl was worth bedding since I visited Greece.

"Silas?" My name on her lips had me growling as I pressed my mouth to hers, silencing her before she could continue.

Her kiss was shy, uncertain. She barely moved, so I took her bottom lip between my teeth. She moaned, lips parting and I kissed her again to quiet the sound.

She tugged me beside her so that she could lose her fingers in my hair. I pulled her close, and she rubbed herself against me. Did she know what she was--

We could fit together so perfectly.

That was my my only coherent thought when Sang's legs parted and my hardness brushed her heat through my jeans. I sank down as she bucked against me. Her kisses were long and hot.

"Stop, Aggele, just kiss me." Her thrusts were driving me crazy. I could just let my hands wander down her beautiful body. I could help ease that ache between her thighs.

She kissed me softly now, gaining some self control. "I'm sor--"

Another kiss. "Don't you apologize," I growled, pressing another kiss to her neck, "for being so desirable."

I talked Sang into a movie after one last, sweet kiss. We put on The Princess Bride, and she fell asleep against me.

This is where Sang belonged. Safe. Loved.