Chapter 95: Chasing Cars- Part 1

QUICK A/N: Thank you so much for reading my fanfiction. I cannot believe how many of you are reading this ♡ You guys are my heros!!! I cannot even begin to explain how your comments make my day!

All of you are so awesome and it takes great strength waiting for people to update these unfinished wattpad stories. Seriously. I never thought I'd see the day I would willingly start an unfinished book and have there be a possibility it was never finished. Thank you for sticking with me.

Cool little fact-o for those of you who like Matthew: I will be making him an origins story (like freakin' wolverine) because he totally deserves one.

There will also be another fanfiction made to go after that which is Problem Child/Searching for Sunshine (if you can't tell, I'm searching for a freakin' title) and that one will be in Sang's POV. Yes the boys will be in that one, too ;) I'll let you know when I have more information on that.

Questions or comments, feel free to ask here or PM me :)

Anyhow, I'll wrap this up the typical way......Rock on everyone!
-Arkie1212

-Chapter 95-

Matthew Eli's POV:

By the time I managed to push my way past Mr. Idiot Blackbourne, whomever had been outside my classroom window was long gone. I angrily shoved my handgun into my belt, letting my suit coat fall over it. "Fucking shit!" I cursed.

I wanted to punch something, but I couldn't. The busses were already gone, and I looked around for anything suspicious. I didn't know this place well enough to pick out anything suspicious.

There were a couple far-to-nice cars in the parking lot. Most of which I knew belonged to the Blackbourne team. There were a few gas guzzlers and beat-up Fords. Nothing I would have thought twice about.

I sniffed the air, hoping to draw out the son-of-a-bitch's scent as if I were some dog. That fucker couldn't get away. I could have been out here and killed the little spy in twenty seconds flat had Owen not been there to stop me.

No. No...I wouldn't have just killed him. I would have fucking beat the hell out of him and made him take me to his god damn leader. I would have put an end to this shit right then and there.

But now? Now we were in some royal fucking trouble. I was a ghost and someone had managed to get my picture. They could distribute it. I could be wanted. They knew the town I was staying in. Shit. If I went back to Owen's...they would know he was involved.

Somewhere during the day I had gone from the hunter to the hunted and I was not fucking happy about it.

We were all in danger and it would be far too risky to even speak to the rest of the Blackbourne team out in the open like this. I would have to figure something out. I always did.

I pulled out my cellphone sending out a concise text detailing the situation I had found myself in and sent it off to the only one I cared to tell.

Me: Hey beautiful. It's me. I'm going to have to go away for a while. Someone is tailing me and I can't risk them finding out about the rest of you. We've been compromised.