Chapter 77: Where Naughty Words Get You

Milords and Ladies:

This was damn painful to write. I really struggled to get the words out. Constipated writing. I feel better now.

-Arkie1212

-Chapter 77-

Sang Sorenson's POV:

All indications of humor vanished from Mr. Blackbourne's face then and there.

"I mean it, Mr. Blackbourne. I won't promise to use the emergency button unless someone tells me what a boner is."

Apparently it was something hilarious because Gabriel was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe and Luke was slapping him on the back as he broke down, too.

Mr. Blackbourne cleared his throat. "Have it your way, Miss Sorenson. A boner is a slang word used to describe a man's state of arousal." His lips twitched as he finished, and I looked back to Silas confused.

Silas was more red than I had ever seen him, but he grinned cheekily at me.

I aroused Silas?

I had a crazy flashback to another time I had found myself on Silas' lap. It was right after I had knocked North into the coffee table.

I had thought there was something alive in Silas' pants, because something had definitely moved! I had never really contemplated as to what a man had below...I mean, I had never seen a penis...but every one of my new friends had to have one of those...

Did penises move like that? Did they grow when men got aroused? Considering I was nearly eighteen, I found myself too embarrassed to ask.

I would have to Google it later.

***

Soon Mr. Blackbourne had joined us in the living room along with North. I was curled up against Silas' side, and his big arm was around me, keeping me safe.

Gabriel was on the end of the couch and kept a hand on my leg, making intricate patterns on the bare skin there.

Victor had fallen asleep against Luke's shoulder and Luke kept an arm around him in a manner similar to the way Silas held me.

North and Mr. Blackbourne sat in seats opposite one another and I found myself looking down at my phone.

Me: How are you feeling?

I watched as North fumbled a moment to pull his cellphone out of his pocket, though he didn't glance back at me.

North Bear: I'm good. Doc has me on some medication for my head and said the cut on my leg is healing well.

Me: That's good...Do you hate me?

North Bear: Never. Not even when I was acting like a complete jackass. Do you hate me?

Me: Nope ♡

North Bear: What's that heart about?

Me: It's because I love you

Ha. There. Now I was getting bold. I did love North. I could see his shoulders go ridged and wondered if I pushed him too far.

North Bear: That makes me happy.

He sent another message a moment later.

North Bear: Can I take you on a date? I know Luke asked, and so if you want to go on a date with me, too we can do something?